What About Now (Lonestar song)
|"What About Now"|
|Single by Lonestar|
|from the album Lonely Grill|
|Released||April 17, 2000|
|Format||CD Single, 7" 45 RPM|
|Genre||Country pop, pop rock|
|Songwriter(s)||Ron Harbin, Aaron Barker, Anthony L. Smith|
|Lonestar singles chronology|
"What About Now" is a song recorded by American country music group Lonestar. It was released in April 2000 as the fourth single from their 1999 album Lonely Grill and it spent four weeks at the top of the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) chart. It was written by Ron Harbin, Aaron Barker and Anthony L. Smith.
Deborah Evans Price, of Billboard magazine reviewed the song favorably, saying that what makes the single work is McDonald's "endearing style, made so apparent with the mega success of 'Amazed'." She says that McDonald "projects a sincerity that propels the lyrical content nicely" and that the "crisp production" highlights the playing.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||1|
|US Billboard Hot 100||30|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||3|
|US Hot 100 (Billboard)||90|
- Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. ISBN 0-89820-177-2.
- Billboard, April 15, 2000
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 7228." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. July 24, 2000. Retrieved July 8, 2013.
- "Lonestar Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard.
- "Lonestar Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
- "Best of 2000: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2000. Retrieved August 15, 2012.
- "Billboard Top 100 - 2000". Retrieved 2010-09-05.
|This 2000s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|