Whatever Tickles Your Fancy
|Whatever Tickles Your Fancy|
|Studio album by Christy Moore|
|Recorded||Ashling Studio, Rathgar|
|Producer||Dominic Behan, Christy Moore|
|Christy Moore chronology|
Since his last album Prosperous in 1972, Christy had recorded three albums with Planxty. He left Planxty soon after, only to realise he had no profile as a solo artist in Ireland. Through playing with Jimmy Faulkner, Declan McNelis, and later Kevin Burke, they soon started to form the basis for an album recording.
The album was recorded in Ashling Studios.
All tracks are traditional compositions, arranged by Christy Moore; except where indicated
- "Home by Barna"
- "January Man" (Dave Goulder)
- "The Moving on Song (Go! Move! Shift!)" (Ewan McColl)
- "Bunch of Thyme"
- "Tippin' it Up to Nancy"
- "The Ballad of Timothy Evans" (Ewan McColl, Peggy Seeger)
- "Who Put the Blood"
- "One Last Cold Kiss" (Felix Pappalardi, Gail Collins)
- "Trip to Roscoff" (Christy Moore)
- "Van Diemen's Land" (arranged by Christy Moore and Dónal Lunny)
- Christy Moore - vocals, guitar
- Jimmy Faulkner - guitars
- Dónal Lunny - guitar, bouzouki, bodhrán, synthesizer, vocals
- Declan McNelis - bass
- Kevin Burke - fiddle
- Robbie Brennan - drums