White & Case
|Headquarters||1221 Avenue of the Americas|
New York City, New York
|No. of offices||44 total|
|No. of attorneys||1,878 (2015)|
|No. of employees||approx. 4,800 total|
|Major practice areas||General practice|
|Key people||Ruben Henriquez and David Ridley|
|Revenue||$1.8 billion (2015)|
|Profit per equity partner||$2.26 million (2015)|
|Founder||Justin DuPratt White|
George B. Case
|Company type||Limited liability partnership|
The firm has expanded beyond New York, opening offices in leading cities in the US and around the world, and it has practice groups in emerging markets including Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. White & Case has 44 offices in 30 countries around the world.
Partner Duane Wall assumed leadership of White & Case in 2000, and presided over further expansion of the firm, especially in Europe, where the firm opened in Italy (Milan, 2001) and merged with one of Germany's largest firms, Feddersen. On October 1, 2007, White & Case announced a new leadership team led by chairman Hugh Verrier.
In 2010, White & Case created a Global Pro Bono Practice. The Global Pro Bono Practice focuses on three areas – providing access to justice, promoting the rule of law and serving the world’s leading non-governmental organizations. The Firm was also profiled by Law360 for its pro bono efforts.
- "White & Case Law Firm Profile". The American Lawyer. Retrieved 9 September 2015.
- "White & Case LLP - Lawyers and Advisors - Hugh Verrier". Whitecase.com. Retrieved 2013-10-05.
- Ward, Anna; February 12, Meghan Tribe |; AM, 2018 at 07:00. "White & Case City revenue soars 13% as global turnover reaches record high of $1.8bn". LegalWeek.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- "White & Case History". Retrieved April 3, 2017.
- Amon, Elizabeth (2013-03-20). "White & Case, Baker Botts, Gibson Dunn: Business of Law". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2013-10-05.
- "Digests | News". The Lawyer. 2000-02-21. Retrieved 2013-10-05.
- Byrne, Matt (2011-09-21). "White & Case revamps executive committee | News". The Lawyer. Retrieved 2013-10-05.
- "White & Case Globalizes Pro Bono". Amlawdaily.typepad.com. Retrieved 2013-10-05.
- "2012 Pro Bono Survey". Americanlawyer.com. 2012-06-27. Retrieved 2013-10-05.
- "Pro Bono Firm Of 2012: White & Case". Law360. 2012-09-13. Retrieved 2013-10-05.
Media related to White & Case at Wikimedia Commons