White noise (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from White Noise)
|Look up white noise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
White noise is a signal or sound with a flat frequency spectrum.
White noise may also refer to:
- White noise (slang), a meaningless or distracting commotion or chatter
- White Noise (novel), a 1985 novel by Don DeLillo
- White noise machine, privacy and sleep aid that makes use of white noise or similar masking signals
- White Noise, name of the supporters group of the New Zealand national football team, All Whites
- White Noise (band), an early electronic music band
- White Noise Records, a record label
- White Noise: A Cautionary Musical, a rock musical about a pair of sisters who mix music with white power rhetoric, based on the real-life band Prussian Blue
- White Noise, a 2002 studio album by Alpinestars
- White Noise (The Living End album), 2008
- White Noise (Linkin Park song), a 2014 promotional single by Linkin Park from Mall: Music from the Motion Picture.
- White Noise (Gary Numan album), 2008
- White Noise (Cop Shoot Cop album)
- "White Noise" (Disclosure song), 2013
- White Noise (EP), a 2007 EP by Scottish singer David Sneddon
- Sound of White Noise, a 1993 album by the Thrash metal band Anthrax
- White Noise, a band formed by Doogie White, Scottish rock vocalist
- White Noise (PVRIS album), "White Noise" is the debut PVRIS album
- "White Noise", a 2014 song from White Noise by PVRIS
- White Noise (film), a 2005 film starring Michael Keaton
- White Noise: The Light, the sequel
- White Noise, a 2004 film starring Rahul Bose
- White Noise, a racist fictional character from The Venture Bros. episode "Powerless in the Face of Death"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title White noise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.