From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Whitewashed)
|Look up whitewash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Whitewash is a paint like covering of hydrated lime or a cheap white paint.
Whitewash may also refer to:
- Whitewashing in film, the practice of casting white actors in historically or canonically non-white character roles
- Whitewash (sport), a sports game or series in which the losing person or team fails to score
- Whitewash (censorship), a term for censorship
- Whitewash (TV special), a 1994 HBO Family Channel
- Whitewash (film), a 2013 Canadian film
- Whitewash Jones, a racist caricature from the 1940s comic book Young Allies
- Whitewash procedure, a legal procedure in shareholder law
- "Whitewash", a song by Buckethead
- "White Washed", a song by August Burns Red
- White Wash (film)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whitewash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.