Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up who or WHO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Who or WHO may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Who, a creature in the Dr. Seuss book Horton Hears a Who!
- Who, a creature in the Dr. Seuss book How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
- Who, a first baseman in the Abbott and Costello routine "Who's on First?"
- Who (film), a 2018 Indian film
- Who? (film), a 1974 English film adaptation of Algis Budrys' novel (see below), directed by Jack Gold
- The Who, an English rock band
- "Who?" (song), a 1925 popular song written by Jerome Kern, Otto Harbach and Oscar Hammerstein II
- "Who", by David Byrne and St. Vincent from Love This Giant
- "Who", by Diana Ross from Silk Electric
- "Who", by Disturbed from Immortalized
- "Who", by Neil Cicierega from Mouth Moods
- "Who", by Sugababes, a B-side of the single "Hole in the Head"
- "Who", by Zayn from the 2016 film Ghostbusters
- "Who...", by Ayumi Hamasaki from Loveppears
- "Who", written by Irving Berlin
- WHO (AM), a radio station in Des Moines, Iowa, US
- WHO-DT, a television station in Des Moines, Iowa, US
- Who (magazine), an Australian entertainment magazine
- Who? (novel), a 1958 novel by Algis Budrys
- World Health Organization
- White House Office, an entity within the Executive Office of the President of the United States
- Washington Homeschool Organization, in the state of Washington, US
- Jim Neidhart (1955–2018), American professional wrestler with the ring name Who
- who (Unix), a Unix command