Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up who in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Who is an English-language pronoun; see Who (pronoun).
Who may also refer to:
Books and magazines
People and creatures
- Who, a fictional creature in the Dr. Seuss books Horton Hears a Who! and How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
- Who, a fictional first baseman in the Abbott and Costello routine "Who's on First?"
- Who (wrestler), Jim Neidhart (1955–2018), American professional wrestler
Film and TV
- Doctor Who, a British science fiction television series
- "The Doctor," protagonist of the series often mistakenly believed to be named "Doctor Who"
- Who? (film), a 1974 English film adaptation of Budrys' novel, directed by Jack Gold
- Who (film), a 2017 Indian film
- The Who, an English rock band
- Who? (album), an album by Tony! Toni! Toné!
- "Who?" (song), a 1925 popular song written by Jerome Kern, Otto Harbach and Oscar Hammerstein II
- "Who...", a song by Ayumi Hamasaki from Loveppears
- "Who" a song by Distubred from their album Immortalized
- "Who", a song by David Byrne and St. Vincent from Love This Giant
- "Who", a song by Diana Ross from Silk Electric
- "Who", a song by Sugababes, a B-side of the single "Hole in the Head"
- Who! (Tujamo and Plastik Funk song) redirects to Dr. Who! (Tujamo and Plastik Funk song)
- "Who", a song by Zayn from the 2016 film Ghostbusters
- WHO (AM), a news/talk radio station in Des Moines, Iowa, U.S.
- WHO-DT, a television station in Des Moines, Iowa, U.S.
- World Health Organization
- White House Office, an entity within the Executive Office of the President of the United States
- Washington Homeschool Organization, in the state of Washington, U.S.
- Who? Who? ministry, a 19th-century British government
- Who's Who, several reference publications
- Guess Who (disambiguation)
- Hoo (disambiguation)
- Hu (disambiguation)
- Woo (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Who.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.