Wikipedia:Featured article candidates/Albus Dumbledore/archive1
I am nominating this for featured article because
- The article is interesting and contains enough information to meet the criteria of a featured article.
- Is grammatically correct and I believe everything to be set out appropriately and neatly.
- All information featured in the article, requiring sources seem to be backed up.
- The article contains good quality non-copyrighted pictures which are relevant to the sections, albeit another image or two would seem more appropriate in the future.
- The article fully details just about everything there is to be said about the character's life, including everything not featured in the books but mentioned by Rowling herself.
- Tech. Review
- There are 0 ref formatting errors, checked with WP:REFTOOLS.
- Fix the following 3 disambiguation links, checked with the dab finder tool
- The following external links are dead, checked with the links checker tool
- Ref 13| http://www.365gay.com/Newscon07/10/102007potter.htm
- Ref 39| http://www.channel4.com/science/microsites/R/real_wizards/myth.htm-- 15:04, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- Comment: instead of saying "It is revealed in X", as you have done, just write "In X". Sceptre (talk) 18:48, 18 April 2009 (UTC)