Wikipedia:Featured article candidates/Goldfish/archive1
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I felt this article was a great; neutral point of view, very informative, and aesthetically appealing. EKN 22:02, 15 April 2006 (UTC)EKN
- Very few references and no in-line references
- Some of the writing is inappropriate for an encyclopedia e.g. "For many goldfish owners, the discovery that their cute little fishy will eventually grow into a giant carp can come as a bit of a surprise."
- Some sections e.g. "Starting Aquarium" sound like they were copied out of a goldfish owner's guidebook.
- Poor wikification - some sections without wikilinks altogether.
- Suggest submission to peer review
Bwithh 22:24, 15 April 2006 (UTC)
- The user who opened this FAC has opened a Peer Review, so I suggest closing this FAC until that finishes. Joe D (t) 04:44, 16 April 2006 (UTC)