|Date||Sunday, July 9, 2017|
|Time||2:00 PM - 5:00 PM (Drop in any time!)|
|Location||Women's Field House at Lincoln Tower Park, Ohio State University (Google Maps view)|
|Facebook Event Page||Link|
The Great Buckeye Wiknic 2017 is the second annual Columbus Wiknic happening in the Great State of Ohio on Sunday, July 9th from 2:00 to 5:00 PM at The Ohio State University! The Wiknic is part of the greater Great American Wiknic movement that occurs annually in cities across the United States.
Join us for a day in the park for food and socializing with others from the Wikimedia movement. We'll be meeting up at the Women's Field House at Lincoln Tower Park at Ohio State University. Anyone is welcome to attend, and particularly those from Ohio! We also invite anyone who may not be familiar with the Wikipedia community to attend. Food will be provided; see below for more details.
- Date: Sunday, July 9, 2017
- Time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm (drop in any time!)
- Location: Women's Field House at Lincoln Tower Park, Ohio State University (Google Maps view)
- Address: Building 029 by 1790 Cannon Dr Columbus, OH 43210 ( )
- PDF Map
- Hashtag: #BuckeyeWiknic
Parking for the Women's Field House is available south of John Herrick Rd off of Cannon Drive (see map), as well as on the east and west sides of Ohio Stadium.
A map of all parking at Ohio State University is available here. Parking is paid for by the house; we are working to get travel reimbursements for attendees.
- We will be grilling burgers (beef and veggie)
- Chips and salsa
- Water and soda
- Feel free to bring your own plates!
- Trivia board game, The Game About Wikipedia
- Possible photography hunt / droning
- Please bring a baseball mitt, frisbee, or anything you might want to play with.
- Sign here