Saturday, June 22rd · 12:00pm · Baker Park
This year's Wiknic will be held on the 22nd of June at Baker Park. We will be meeting by the clock tower at the same place that we met last year. Please add your name to the list of Attendees if you think you may attend this event. Sharing of foodstuffs, like sharing knowledge, is invited and encouraged; accordingly, the Wiknic will be run on potluck basis.
- Saturday, June 22 2013
- 12:00 - 1:30 PM
- Baker Park (meet by the clock tower)
What to Bring
- Food and snacks for yourself and/or to share.
- A blanket
- Beach umbrellas
- Water and ice
- Card games
- Friends (even those new to Wikipedia)
- Wiki and free culture goodies and giveaways
What not to bring
- Items illegal in Maryland (including fireworks)
- Gas or charcoal cooking equipment
- Alcoholic beverages
- Zell Faze (talk) 16:46, 28 May 2013 (UTC) Barring unforeseen circumstances, I should be able to attend and host.
- Likely can come again :) --Aude (talk) 19:19, 7 June 2013 (UTC)
- Last year was fun. Should be able to come again :) --Djembayz (talk) 04:44, 9 June 2013 (UTC)
- Sounds fun! Anyone driving from Baltimore? :-) groupuscule (talk) 22:33, 2 June 2013 (UTC)
- Would like to attend... Anybody coming from the Greencastle/Hagerstown area? :) --188.8.131.52 (talk) 12:36, 20 June 2013 (UTC)