Wikipedia:Peer review/Avatar: The Last Airbender (season 3)/archive1
- A script has been used to generate a semi-automated review of the article for issues relating to grammar and house style; it can be found on the automated peer review page for July 2008.
This peer review discussion has been closed.
This article has gone through most of the basic recommendations given for the previous Avatar season articles. Nonetheless, I would still like some general input on the article. Specifically, I would like comments on the lead and overall prose. Other comments are welcome as well. Thanks, — Parent5446 ☯ (message email) 22:52, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
Ruhrfisch comments: Very briefly, here are some suggestions for improvement. If you want more comments, please ask here.
- The article needs a copyedit - ask at WP:PRV for someone to help. Just one example from the lead The season released four DVD volumes, with a complete box set to follow. First off, seasons can not release anything, so perhaps it would be better as something like The season was intially released on four DVDs, with a complete box set planned to be released in September 2008.
- Give specifics where possible Season three received a similar critical reception to that of the previous seasons. tells me nothing if I do not know the other seasons' critical receptions. Perhaps, As with previous seasons, the critical reception was quite positive.
- Current ref 9 Nick.com's Avatar Website states the nature of Combustion Man's attacks" should be a link to the website in question
- I do not write TV articles, but it seems to me that the sources used could be better. Do they meet WP:RS - for example, LiveJournal or DVDTalk? I also note that almost half the sources are either Nickoledeon or Amazon - try for independent third-party sources (Nick and Amazon both want to sell DVDs presumably).
Hope this helps. If my comments are useful, please consider peer reviewing an article, especially one at Wikipedia:Peer review/backlog (which is how I found this article). Yours, Ruhrfisch ><>°° 02:27, 27 July 2008 (UTC)