Wikipedia:Peer review/Chuck Norris facts/archive1
This peer review discussion has been closed.
Yerevanci (talk · contribs) put the peer review template on the article's talk page in August 2012 (diff), but didn't completed the process, so procedural completion, finishing steps for Yerevanci (talk · contribs). :)
- Note: I've gone ahead and notified WT:WikiProject Internet culture, WT:WikiProject Internet, and WT:WikiProject Comedy. — Cirt (talk) 05:38, 8 November 2012 (UTC)
- Suggestions and recommendations
- The article page has lots of wholly unsourced content, the first thing I would do is reference the unsourced material on the page with secondary sources.
- Next for further expansion would be a good idea to build a resource perhaps through discussion with relevant WikiProjects talkpages, to have a list of good ten or twenty secondary sources to use to expand the article.
- Once that's done, I'd suggest only after the article has had significant expansion from secondary sources with more sourced info about Background, History, and Impact and Reception or Analysis, then after all that is done, submit for copyedit by the WP:GOCE editors. — Cirt (talk) 06:36, 8 November 2012 (UTC)