Wikipedia:Peer review/Circuit (film)/archive1
- A script has been used to generate a semi-automated review of the article for issues relating to grammar and house style; it can be found on the automated peer review page for December 2008.
This peer review discussion has been closed.
I've listed this article for peer review because I believe with recent improvements it comes close to if not meets GA status. As the primary author I always like to get another set of eyes on the article before making the GA nomination.
Ruhrfisch comments: I had never heard of this film, here are some suggestions for improvement.
- The lead should probably be at least two paragraphs long.
- The plot decription seem overly long / detailed, especially compared to the length of the rest of the article. Most of the article is just plot summary - the majority of the article should be about things other than the plot.
- The prose is awkward in spots, one example He temporarily moves in with his cousin Tad (Daniel Kucan), who is living with his suddenly ex-boyfriend Gill (Brian Lane Green) and Tad's new boyfriend Julian (Darryl Stephens). Not sure what "suddenly ex-boyfriend" means here.
- There are also a lot of short (one or two sentence) paragraphs and even some sections, which should be combined with others or expanded.
- Last sentence of Critical reception and the DVD section need refs.
- Any information on how it did at the box office - have you looked at Box Office Mojo?
- Might be useful to provide some context for readers who do not know what circuit parties are.
Hope this helps. If my comments are useful, please consider peer reviewing an article, especially one at Wikipedia:Peer review/backlog (which is how I found this article). Yours, Ruhrfisch ><>°° 03:55, 28 December 2008 (UTC)