Wikipedia:Peer review/I Need to Know (Marc Anthony song)/archive2
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I Need to Know (Marc Anthony song)
This peer review discussion has been closed.
I've listed this article for peer review because I want to see if can be improved further for a possible featured article nomination.
Comments from Tezero
- Might go a little too in-depth into the album in general, via Background. I mean, the section has literally one sentence on this song out of three paragraphs.
- "It fuses the sound of contemporary R&B and incorporates Latin percussion instruments the timbales, congas, and the trumpet" - Mediocre grammar/usage; I'd change it to "It combines the general air of contemporary R&B and the Latin-centric sounds of the timbales, congas, and trumpet".
- "titled it "Dímelo"" - remove "it"
- Citation #10 ("Marc Anthony (Media notes). Marc Anthony. Columbia Records. 1999.") needs a page number or other specification.
- "Barry Walters from Entertainment Weekly gave the song a B+ rating, and said the music "flaunts—rather than disguises—its mambo moves" and called it "radical pop waiting to happen."" - Two "and"s to join three clauses in a sentence isn't good form.
- "but lost to "Livin' la Vida Loca" by Ricky Martin" - Minor, but this same wording is used two sentences earlier. Could you rephrase it somehow?
- I don't feel like going in-depth into the sources as I'm not well-acquainted with which are considered reliable for music articles, but nothing major stands out.