Wikipedia:Peer review/List of unrecognized countries/archive1
This peer review discussion has been closed.
I've listed this article for peer review because I feel that it just needs a bit more criticism before it is ready for a WP:FLC.
- Some quick comments:
- Could you ensure that each reference includes the publishing date and author?
- I'm not sure if this is a reliable source, as it's self publisher. Could an alternative souce be found?
- In the recognition column, I think only the full-sentences should end with periods. Epbr123 (talk) 21:27, 28 February 2008 (UTC)
- Could the definition of an unrecognized country be more fully explained? For example, why wouldn't Chechen Republic of Ichkeria be included in the list?
- The yellow text forming part of the map key is not readable. Suggest you use another colour, or black text and perhaps a coloured bullet. --Tagishsimon (talk) 21:42, 28 February 2008 (UTC)
- Once again, an excellent effort. Can I just confirm that all the details in the country's row are covered by the same reference?
The map is inaccurate though; it doesn't include the unrecognized countries, it includes the countries they're rebelling from. I very much doubt Georgia and Azerbaijan and Sri Lanka and Moldova are wholly unrecognized. --Golbez (talk) 00:09, 29 February 2008 (UTC)
- I will change the wording to something more explanatory, but I will not change the map because there is really no other way to indicate which countries have regions within them that are unrecognized. I'm showing which countries have regions that are unrecognized, not which regions are unrecognized. I suck at drawing :) Gary King (talk) 03:21, 29 February 2008 (UTC)