Wikipedia:Peer review/Philippine psychology/archive1
I would really like this article to be a 'featured article' in Wikipedia. This is a fairly new subject that all Filipinos, as well as other people with an interest in the Philippines, should be familiar with. Matthewprc 12:20, 25 May 2006 (UTC) User:Matthewprc
- Please double check the tag for Image:FilipinoEthnicGroups.JPG.
- See if possible if there is a free use image that can go on the top right corner of this article.
- This article needs footnotes, preferably in the cite.php format recommended by WP:WIAFA. Simply, enclose inline citations, with WP:CITE or WP:CITE/ES information, with <ref>THE FOOTNOTE</ref>. At the bottom of the article, in a section named “References” or “Footnotes”, add <div class="references-small"><references/></div>.
- Please expand the lead to conform with guidelines at WP:LEAD. The article should have an appropriate number of paragraphs as is shown on WP:LEAD, and should adequately summarize the article.
- Per WP:MOS, the first letters of words in heading should not be capitalized unless: 1) it is a proper noun or 2) it is the first word of the heading.
- This article is a bit list-weighty; in other words, some of the lists should be converted to prose (paragraph form).
- This article can use copyediting to ensure that the it exemplifies some of Wikipedia's best work. For example,
- Sikolohiyang Pilipino, in Filipino excessive comma
- Philippine Psychology capitalization error
- to a more wider perspective more wide or (just) wider
- National Organization of Filipino Psychology, in English, again excessive comma before in
- on 1975 in 1975
- and perhaps other copyediting fixes for grammar/spelling are needed.
- There are a few occurrences of weasel words in this article- please observe WP:AWT. Certain phrases should specify exactly who supports, considers, believes, etc., such a view. For example,
- regarded by many as the Father of Philippine Psychology.
- is/are weasel words, and should be provided with proper citations.
- Thanks, AndyZ t 19:31, 25 May 2006 (UTC)