Wikipedia:Requests for feedback/2011 February 22
- 1 User:Aholazj/Blugold Marching Band
- 2 Ōshima Joun
- 3 Cloak of Conscience
- 4 Islamic College of Melbourne, Tarneit
- 5 Walker Sands Communications
- 6 User:WPMuckraker/Pathways in Technology Early College High School
- 7 Epigenomics AG
- 8 Sophia Hume
- 9 Aurelian Honor Society
- 10 User:GlobalAidNetwork/GlobalAidNetworkUSA
- 11 Bogatell
- 12 Grasshopper (Phone System)
- I fixed the two good references. Please note how to do this. See Wikipedia:Citing sources and (what I use) Wikipedia:Citation templates. I think you need at least one more news source to show "notability". Surely you can find one! Note that the "system" will list the references for you under the "reflist" thing. All you need to do is put them between "ref" tags in the article. Tkotc (talk) 07:04, 26 February 2011 (UTC)
Hi, I started an article on a well-known Japanese sculptor from the late 19th century, Oshima Joun, and hoped to get some feedback on 'best practices' for articles about historically interesting artists. Tips on format and layout are also welcome. Thanks!
This is my second wiki article. It is about a large marble sculpture which was recently finished in Carrara, Italy. I want to check that I have referenced properly - according to wiki standards - and used citations well. I am welcoming all manner of feedback, but have a particular passion in The Cloak of Conscience, so would like to know it is a useful article.
This is my first article. Please help regarding correct formatting of "References", Thanks
- All I can see is a draft on your user space. It looks like the one in main space was deleted. Here is where to start on references: Wikipedia:Citing sources. There are no sources in your userspace draft. If you have some, list them and try to format them, then ask for help and we can assist you better.Tkotc (talk) 06:11, 26 February 2011 (UTC)
This article is completed but needs a final reviewer to give it a once-over and remove the tag at the top of the article. Would you oblige?
Feedback please! Trying to improve article and get it posted as soon as possible. Thanks!
I made a few edits to the article for the sake of clarity. Other suggestions I have would be to add an infobox and eliminate words that might make the article appear not neutral (i.e. exciting, exceptional).
Would you mind taking a quick second to review my article? I need someone to remove the tag at the top (the first line when you are editing it) to make it officially live. Thanks! Walker Sands Communications
This is a new article on a prolific writer from the 18th Century in U.S. and Britain.
- I changed some minor formatting issues for you. I also noticed Notable american women, a biographical dictionary on Google Books, which you might want to look over in case there is more there to add to the article. Removed "Unreviewed" tag. Tkotc (talk) 06:04, 26 February 2011 (UTC)
Can someone please review this article? Aurelian Honor Society
Marcus 20:03, 22 February 2011 (UTC)
Does my article have enough references? How do I make my page live?
This article needs review by someone more experienced than I am. The main author is, by his own admission, the CEO of a company involved in producing this wine. The sources might be good enough, but haven't been specified very precisely. The "New unreviewed article" and "COI" tags have been removed by a newly-registered SPA editor. What happens next? -- John of Reading (talk) 23:06, 22 February 2011 (UTC)
- I think it should be removed, and the sooner the better. Not only is it very badly written and even more badly referenced, it does not satisfy basic notability. The issues discussed are all general, and have very little to do with the brand itself. Remove these to the proper articles and you are left with a brand which has close to zero coverage. This is even ignoring the obvious COI. I PRODed since your PROD was on a differently named article so I am ignoring the no second PROD rule, and if this will be contested I will take it to AFD. --Muhandes (talk) 16:01, 28 February 2011 (UTC)
- Just looking for some overall feedback. Is there enough information? Any suggested changes/additions?