Wikipedia:Requests for feedback/2011 July 19
- 1 Stop Crying Your Heart Out
- 2 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eastern_Public_School_%26_College_Mirpurkhas#Uniform
- 3 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Disruptive_Ltd.(GEAR4)/Appcessory
- 4 Strand model
- 5 Aero Engine Controls User:Supanova7G/Aero Engine ControlsGeneral formatting check and needs moving to an active article.
- 6 [[Caucus for a New Political Science] varied sourcing & recognizing importance
- 7 First article User:Jp..baudrand/Christian BOUDON advices before moving to an active article.
- 8 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elauwit
- 9 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Elivdahl/Washington_Avenue_International
- 10 James Blackstone Memorial Library
- 11 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radaris_People_Search
- 12 http://www.invino.com/
- 13 Restricted Growth Association
- 14 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daxifer_Winterson. i want this to stay on wikipedia and not be deleted thanks
- 15 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Clemente
Hi - I'd like to nominate this article to a GA. What needs to be done before it should be nommed?
- I can't respond as to GA status, but your first three paragraphs are very confusing. First everything is leaked at the same time, then the whole album has an official release, and then this song is prereleased (leaked?) three months before the rest. You need to sort out what you mean and state it clearly before you start thinking about GAs. Bielle (talk) 03:28, 23 July 2011 (UTC)
just need some help on my article (writing style, typos etc).
Let me know your thoughts.
This is a new physical theory, so a difficult subject. Have no experience with Wikipedia, need help here. Actually surprised there was no such entry.
Aero Engine Controls User:Supanova7G/Aero Engine ControlsGeneral formatting check and needs moving to an active article.
I have written this article because it has been missing for a very long time. The company Aero Engine Controls provides key components to nearly all modern military jets and most modern commercial airliners. It is a key player in the aerospace industry. For my part I am a university lecturer in this field.
The company is only 2 years old and there are precious few references available. Those references that are presented contain the vast majority of the information required for the page. Please do not simply dismiss this article because it has too few references - this is a limited company that does not have a huge paper trail.
The page needs moving to active. I am unable to do this myself because I have not edited/written an article before in any significant way. I would be grateful for your assistance in this very simple matter. Additionally could you upload and link the following company logo to the page:http://www.aeroenginecontrols.com/Images/Common/logo.gif Many thanks.
[[Caucus for a New Political Science] varied sourcing & recognizing importance
I have sources here--- National Review, the parent org American Politcal Science for verifying certain claims etc, and a scholarly peer-reviewed article on the intellectual history of the Caucus. Previous writer of entry was flagged for sources and that it was an important entry. But National Association of Scholars is up on Wiki? I read that and used it as a guideline--a conservative academic association while this is left leaning one. This piece here is very abbreviated and different from previously deleted one. Can I get a heads up here as to what I can do to insure its not deleted again?
First article User:Jp..baudrand/Christian BOUDON advices before moving to an active article.
I have been lucky to work with Christian Boudon since 1987 and have followed him to USA as well, and consider it's a real opportunity to have him known by the community for his huge contribution to all the young talents he has matured, as well as for the confirmed champions he is still helping.
I am trying to communicate with OTRS about two documents and a picture, you are welcome to check in my talk page where I started the explanation.
This is my first article and I have never written or edited any article on Wikipedia before...and your guidance to send it active is warmly welcome.
Please provide some comments on this article. It's the first one that I've written from scratch. I live in one of the towns where this company delivers newspapers.
Please provide feedback on my first submission to Wikipedia. This is a company whose offices are next door to mine, I thought I would try my hand at Wikipedia and figured it was a good place to start.
I believe I have included several credible sources through Business School publications and the company's website, but please let me know what else would improve the page. Thank you!
Added an article about my library. I tried very hard to make it an informative, factual, neutral article. Please review and let me know if you have any comments. The James Blackstone Memorial Library in Branford, CT, has been mentioned in other articles, and I wanted to give those links a place to go. Thank you!
I Don't know how to add resources
Please could you review this article about our UK charity, the Restricted Growth Association. I have written it so that families and individuals affected by dwarfism can find the charity information easily and so start to get the support and information they are looking for quickly.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daxifer_Winterson. i want this to stay on wikipedia and not be deleted thanks
i don't want all of my work to be deleted by an admin later, any suggestion?