- Bug Stats
Not fixable this version
- Lingering Dialog Boxes: If you leave the tour without finishing, the guider dialog boxes will follow you until you [x] out of them (this is a Guided Tours issue generally and there's no easy fix) Example
- Vector Only: If you're using monobook or modern etc., the layout won't work. Almost all new editors will be using Vector, so this is a known, acceptable trade-off
- Old Internet Explorer: The game is not compatible with older versions of IE. IE8 doesn't work. Try IE9 or even better IE10.
- Source Editor Only: The game doesn't work with Visual Editor. It could, but it won't be fixed until VE is stable and out of opt-in beta. Example
- Mobile and Tablet Formatting Fails: While tested for most modern desktop and laptop browsers, the game is not configured to work properly on tablets and other smaller devices. It may, but we'd be getting lucky.
- Doesn't scale to my preference of window size or scale symmetrically (ctrl 0/-/+). FF 25. (@start)
Fixable (working on these now)
- Reply using edit section links in some places rather than full page edit Example
- There's no way to jump ahead if you are repeating steps or trying to get back to where you left off mid-mission.
- If you [x] out of the tour, especially if so you can edit, then there's no way to get back to where you were (see example fix above for a 'skip' option) (should skips go per step, or per chunk?) Example
- Galactic challenge box has only an [x] and a back button, is it clear you answer the question below? Example
- Sorry to cut in, but I didn't realize that "Challenge yourself..." did anything beyond cheer-leading you to continue the game. Thanks for posting this. Wordreader (talk) 01:18, 13 March 2014 (UTC)
- Back buttons on edit summary steps are being cut off at the bottom, no way to go back to edit instructions.
- "Challenge yourself..." box only displays the words "Challenge yourself..." and stays in a fixed place of the monitor at mission 5 step 7 and the following page. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Ælfwynya (talk • contribs) 17:58, 28 May 2015 (UTC)
- warning, only click buttons that post message once?
- a way to say 'yes, i've done this already, skip ahead?' (add skip forward button?) Example
- Restart Repeats: If you replay, a mission, the messages will be resent to you (the tour doesn't 'know' if you've played before). To better retest the game, create a legitimate alternate testing account (e.g. OcaasiTWA17) which is not considered a sockpuppet at all.
- after replying to "willkomen" you are stuck in an endless loop as the "make an edit summary" message repeats over and over. — Preceding unsigned comment added by WASDMaster (talk • contribs) 01:45, 4 June 2021 (UTC)
- Userpage tutorial will not progress as of 2022-07-08, leaving you stuck at this point (logged-in user without existing userpage) Mrobinson1997 — Preceding undated comment added 23:19, 8 July 2022 (UTC)
- TWA doesn't use/introduce cite templates
- no mention of plagiarism and copy/paste problems
- no mention of Show Preview
- too many smileys?