Wikipedia:Tip of the day/January 25
Do you need help with the editing process and understanding Wikipedia's policies and guidelines? If so, ask a question at Wikipedia's Help Desk. While doing so...
- Please be patient. Help desk members are all volunteers, so sometimes replies can take some time. Check back to see if your question is answered.
- Please stay on topic. The Help desk is available only for questions about how to use or edit Wikipedia.
- If your question is a general knowledge query not specifically related to Wikipedia, please visit the Wikipedia Reference Desk instead, where asking knowledge questions is welcome.
If you are a new user...
- You may prefer to ask for help at the Teahouse, an area specifically for new users to get help with editing, article creation, and general Wikipedia use, in a friendly environment (while sipping your tea).
- Consider taking The Wikipedia Adventure, an online interactive and fun tutorial to get your feet wet in about an hour.
For a comprehensive directory of services and assistance that can be requested on Wikipedia see the Wikipedia:Request directory.
|Where to look for help|