|Please do not post your requests or questions on this page unless they relate to the FAQ/Editing article. You can ask all kinds of questions about using Wikipedia at the Help desk or the Teahouse. At the Reference desk you can ask questions about any topic. Volunteers will respond to your questions as soon as possible.|
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the FAQ/Editing page.
|Wikipedia Help Project|
- 1 How do I find an editor's contributions?
- 2 Chasey Lain
- 3 External Link
- 4 How can I add pictures to pages?
- 5 "How do I add a link?" Section
- 6 order of the crown of italy
- 7 peak valley-online shopping solution in BD
- 8 Semi-protected edit request on 9 February 2016
- 9 PUKULAN SI KALA HITAM
- 10 Semi-protected edit request on 21 December 2016
- 11 bajrami.al
- 12 error in article South_Carolina's_4th_congressional_district
How do I find an editor's contributions?
This should be an FAQ. (By the way, I would like to know the answer, since I forgot how to do it.) Kdammers 06:26, 30 September 2006 (UTC)
- In the search box, type "user:" and then the person's username. Once at their user page, click the "Contributions" link on the left.
My edits were taken off, and the comment was that she probably did not die. I listed the source, and the website that it came from. It was my first edit, and then it was gone.
- If you want to dispute another editor's actions, you should take this up on that user's talk page. If you don't know who reverted your edit, post a question on the article's talk page.
How do I add an external link to a town page.
- See Wikipedia:External links. Also read the part about which links are appropriate, for example "You should avoid linking to a website that you own, maintain or represent". PrimeHunter (talk) 22:40, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
How can I add pictures to pages?
As with much of Wikipedia help, I found this section quite unreadable for people who don't use the program frequently. When help says "the "page name" can come from a URL," it is simply utterly unclear to someone who doesn't know the syntax already. There is no reference made to the text that is being edited, so, there is no context. One must say explicitly what code is is to be inserted (or even that code is inserted) and what it will do. It would be REALLY nice if when one goes for help, there is a simple list of the possible commands and what they do. I have never been able to search for help and find what I wished without clicking about five more links. Sorry, rant for the day. I love Wikipedia otherwise! If my replacement is unclear, please change. I had no clue from what was written how you use the search command to make a link, and the link from there was not helpful. Peacedance (talk) 03:40, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
order of the crown of italy
Dear sir or madam I was reading about my grand uncle the Italain Dr Antonio Carderelli who was renowned for his medical techniques and humanitarianism .Besides having the largest hospital in Italy named after him in Naples he also was the recipient of the Order of The Crown of Italy and held the rank of Commander;which is mentioned in your bio of him . However when I looked at your list the knights of the order he is not included. if you can you look into this and edit the list to include him I would be grateful. On behalf of myself and in his memory I thank you .
EMail : firstname.lastname@example.org
peak valley-online shopping solution in BD
peak valley is an online site in Bangladesh that has stared 2013 in Bangladesh. The main objective of this business to provide customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. we always try to build up a strong relationship with customer
Semi-protected edit request on 9 February 2016
|This edit request has been answered. Set the
- Not done as you are in the wrong place, since this page is only to discuss improvements to Wikipedia:FAQ/Editing.
If you want to suggest a change, please request this on the talk page of the relevant article in the form "Please replace XXX with YYY" or "Please add ZZZ between PPP and QQQ".
Please also cite reliable sources to back up your request, without which no information should be added to, or changed in, any article.
And please do not order people about - or they are likely to ignore you. - Arjayay (talk) 08:25, 9 February 2016 (UTC)
PUKULAN SI KALA HITAM
Pukulan Si Kala Hitam diasaskan oleh guru mahir tempur 'tok kera hitam' atau nama sebenarnya Hj. Ali Amzah pada tahun 1960. Tok Kera Hitam asal dari keturunan patani dan mene — Preceding unsigned comment added by Si kala hitam (talk • contribs) 11:45, 19 May 2016 (UTC)
Semi-protected edit request on 21 December 2016
|This edit request has been answered. Set the
- No action Please do not post your requests or questions on this page unless they relate to the FAQ/Editing article.
You can ask all kinds of questions about using Wikipedia at the Help desk or the Teahouse. At the Reference desk you can ask questions about any topic. Volunteers will respond to your questions as soon as possible. regards, DRAGON BOOSTER ★ 06:58, 21 December 2016 (UTC).
- Remark: Perhaps you are looking to make the request on this talk page → Talk:List of countries by GDP (nominal). regards, DRAGON BOOSTER ★ 08:49, 21 December 2016 (UTC).
Bajrami.al is a new site.
error in article South_Carolina's_4th_congressional_district
I am brand new to this and don't feel comfortable going in and editing an article. But I wanted ya'll to know that there is an error in article: South_Carolina's_4th_congressional_district There are actually two congressional districts in Spartanburg County. The 5th and 4th. The article states that all of Spartanburg county is district 4. — Preceding unsigned comment added by SaveTrees2Breath (talk • contribs) 14:49, 21 March 2017 (UTC)