I suggest organizing the list into:
- articles about types of conlang
- articles about specicic conlangs
- articles about conlangers
- articles about the conlang subculture
--Jim Henry | Talk 21:05, 1 September 2005 (UTC)
- Done! --IJzeren Jan 08:12, 2 September 2005 (UTC)
Some minute updates...
Added Tsolyáni to the language-article list and its category, role-playing languages to the category list. There sure isn't much about good old table-top RPGs at wikipedia...
- Thanks! :)
Anyway, I don't think Yola is a conlang. --Kaleissin 18:44:36, 2005-09-05 (UTC)
- Yes, you're absolutely right! It was on my watchlist for another reason. I'll remove it from the list... --IJzeren Jan 20:32, 5 September 2005 (UTC)