From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wikiwiki)
For terms commonly used within Wikipedia, see Wikipedia:Glossary.
|Look up wiki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wiki (or wiki wiki) is a collaborative website. Wiki or wiki wiki may also refer to the following:
- WikiWikiWeb, the original wiki website, and originator of the word "wiki"
- Wiki software, software used to run a wiki website
- Wikipedia, a wiki encyclopedia sometimes referred to as "wiki"
- .wiki, a generic top-level domain overseen by ICANN.
- Ruben Wiki, New Zealand rugby league footballer
- Wieke Hoogzaad (nicknamed Wiki de Viking), Dutch triathlete
- Wiki González, Major League Baseball player
- "Wiki-wiki", a story (and title character) written by the title character of the Jack London novel Martin Eden
- WIKI (FM) a country music radio station in Carrollton, Kentucky, United States
- "Jam on Revenge (the Wikki-Wikki Song)", 1983 single by the band Newcleus
- The phrase "wiki wiki", meant to simulate a DJ scratching a turntable, used by Newcleus in several songs as well as "Wild Wild West" (Will Smith song), among others
- Wiki Dankowska, a fictional character in the British television show Coronation Street
- Wiki, a sidekick character in the video game Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
- W1K1, pronounced "wiki", a mini-robot from the 1970s Filmation sci-fi show Jason of Star Command
- Vicky the Viking (also Wikki or Wickie), a 1970s animated cartoon character
- Loeki, Rieki, Wieki, three living dolls from a series of story-albums (singles) for children, sold with Biotex detergent in the early 1970s
- Wiki wiki dollar, a 1960s gasoline give-away promotion
- Wiki Wiki Shuttle, a Hawaiian airport bus system
- All pages beginning with "Wiki"
- Wicked (disambiguation)
- Wick (disambiguation)
- Wicki (disambiguation)
- Wicky (disambiguation)
- Wookie (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wiki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.