- Kurpiewski leads here. For the village in the administrative district of Gmina Lelis, within Ostrołęka County, Masovian Voivodeship, in east-central Poland, see Kurpiewskie
|Born||16 February 1966|
Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki, Polish People’s Republic
|Died||8 October 2016 (aged 50)|
Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.
|Updated on 10 October 2016.|
Kurpiewski also won five medals at the ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships with three silvers (K-2 500 m: 1993, K-4 500 m: 1987, K-4 1000 m: 1989) and two bronzes (K-2 500 m: 1989, K-4 1000 m: 1986). He died at the age of 50 on 8 October 2016.
- "Zmarł wicemistrz olimpijski z Barcelony Wojciech Kurpiewski". Radio Zet (in Polish). 9 October 2016. Retrieved 10 October 2016.
- DatabaseOlympics.com profile
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 1: flatwater (now sprint): 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-01-21). Additional archives: Wayback Machine.
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 2: rest of flatwater (now sprint) and remaining canoeing disciplines: 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-11-09)
- Pkol.pl profile (in Polish)
- Sports-reference.com profile
|This article about a Polish canoeist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Polish Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|