|Southeast||(Little Muddy Creek)|
Woodlands Park is a small, affluent and quiet suburb on the western outskirts of Auckland, New Zealand. Nestled in the Waitakere Ranges, Woodlands Park lies in a valley, bush clad hills separating it from Titirangi (to the north east), Parau and Huia (to the south east) and Laingholm (to the south).
Most housing was built in the 1950s to 1970s, and lies within native bush. Although largely composed of workers commuting to Auckland, and socially linked to Titirangi, Woodlands Park is a small reasonably active community. There is a primary school, which forms the communal heart, a dairy, and a mechanics, home of the Commercial bus company.
Woodlands Park is part of the Waima census area.
Woodlands Park School is a contributing primary (years 1-6) state school with a decile rating of 10 and a roll of 215. The school was founded in 1958. Titirangi Rudolf Steiner School is a full primary (years 1-8) private school with a decile rating of 9 and a roll of 200. It was founded in 1987 and provides education based on the Steiner-Waldorf philosophy. Both schools are coeducational.
The nearest State secondary schools are Green Bay High School, Kelston Boys' High School and Kelston Girls' High School. Catholic students usually commute by train from New Lynn to Marist College (girls) or St Peter's College (boys).
- Gregory's Auckland & Surrounds Street Directory (3rd ed.). 2008. p. map 103. ISBN 978-0-7319-2048-8.
- Quickstats about Waima
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Woodlands Park Primary School
- "Welcome to Woodlands Park School". Woodlands Park School. Retrieved 2009-05-17.
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Titirangi Rudolf Steiner School
- "Titirangi Rudolf Steiner School". Retrieved 2009-05-17.