World Dryer Model A hand dryer in public restroom. This style Model A was primarily used throughout the 1990s through early 2000s.
|Headquarters||5700 McDermott Drive Berkeley, Illinois, United States|
|Tom Vic (President)|
World Dryer Corporation is a Berkeley, Illinois based manufacturer of hand dryers and related products. Established in 1950 with the Model A, it is an ISO 9002 certified company, briefly a subsidiary of Beatrice Foods, and has been a subsidiary of Carrier Corporation since 2000.
This section is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (November 2016)
This section possibly contains original research. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- 1950- World Dryer introduces Model A cast-iron cover hand dryer as the industry standard
- 1951- World Dryer brand is established
- 1987- World Dryer introduces sensor-activated automatic hand dryers
- 1992- World Dryer acquires Electric-Aire
- 2000- World Dryer acquires NOVA
- 2005- World Dryer launches SMARTdri
- 2011- World Dryer introduces Airforce, an energy efficient high-speed hand dryer
- 2012- World Dryer introduces SMARTdri PLUS
- 2013- World Dryer launches VMax, a high-speed "hands-in" vertical hand dryer
- 2015- World Dryer introduces VERDEdri, an all-in-on high-speed hand dryer
- "The History of the World Dryer Brand". www.handdryer.com. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- "World Dryer Corporation: CEO and Executives - Businessweek". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- "Hand Dryer Manufacturers & Supplier | Cheap Hand Dryers - World Dryers". worlddryer.com. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|