Title card since 2017
|Created by||Willie Revillame|
|Written by||Cecille Matutina|
|Directed by||Alberto Miguel |
|Creative director(s)||Willie Revillame|
|Presented by||Willie Revillame|
|Opening theme||"Wowowin", "Puwede Ba", and "Sige Sumayaw" by Willie Revillame|
|Ending theme||"Wowowin" by Willie Revillame|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||750|
|Executive producer(s)||Angelito Dizon Ticsay|
|Camera setup||Multiple-camera setup|
|Running time||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Original network||GMA Network|
|Picture format||480i 4:3 (SDTV) |
720p 16:9 (HDTV)
|Original release||May 10, 2015– present|
Wowowin is a Philippine television variety show broadcast by GMA Network. Hosted by Willie Revillame, it premiered on May 10, 2015 on the network's Sunday Grande sa Hapon line up and worldwide on GMA Pinoy TV. On May 16, 2016, it became a co-production with GMA Entertainment TV and moved to the network's Telebabad line up replacing GMA Blockbusters.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Host
- 3 Crew
- 4 Current and recurring segments
- 5 Upcoming segments
- 6 Discontinued segments
- 7 Worldwide tour
- 8 Ratings
- 9 Accolades
- 10 References
- 11 External links
The program marks the return of Willie Revillame to Philippine television and his return to his original network, GMA Network, where he hosted Lunch Date with his close friend Randy Santiago in the 1980s. Wowowin is produced by Revillame's WBR Entertainment Productions, Inc. serving as a blocktimer on GMA Network, and friend Randy Santiago served as the program's original director. The music video of Wowowin was released online, the theme song was composed by one of Revillame's close friend, Lito Camo, musical arrangement by Albert Tamayo, and directed by Josh Fernandez.
Proving to be a strong contender in its weekend timeslot, Wowowin was granted extended airtime and became a co-production in late 2015 between WBR Entertainment and GMA Network. Another milestone was reached in February 2016, with Wowowin being promoted to GMA Network's Weeknights Primetime block with another airtime extension, serving as the lead-in to the network's flagship national evening newscast, 24 Oras 
The show had a 2-week break from May 2 to 13 to give way its studio for GMA News Eleksyon 2016 coverage, as well as vacation for Willie. But before it came back, it has several teasers telling that it will be back with a grand new studio, bigger prizes, and many more. On May 16, 2016, the day it came back, the show introduced a new host, Miss Universe 2013 3rd runner-up, Ariella Arida.
On September 12, 2016, the program opened with a grand production number introducing new songs such as "Zumbahan Na" and "Sige Sige Sumayaw" and new segment Gandang Filipina which started on September 13, 2016.
After the said segment ended in March 2017, Amal Rosaroso, Gandang Filipina's witty, funny and energetic finalist joined the lineup of co-hosts of Wowowin up until July 2017. On April 3, 2017, the show started introducing new songs and brand new segments like 1-2-3 Go, Supot o Datung, The Will To Win, Doo Bi Doo Bi Dap Dap Dance Challenge and Dear Wilfredo.
However in GMA Regional stations from Iloilo, Bacolod, Cebu, Dagupan, Ilocos And Mindanao are unable to air from 30–50 minutes due to the areas from GMA Regional TV News are airing and leaving the portion of Willie Of Fortune and Pera O Kahon (From Monday, Wednesday until Friday) and Putukan Na! and Hep Hep Hooray! (From Tuesday until Thursday).
- Willie Revillame (since 2015)
- Sugar Mercado (since 2017)
- Nelda Ibe (since 2018)
- Kim Idol (since 2018)
- Petite (since 2018)
- Le Chazz (since 2018)
- Shaira Diaz (since 2018)
- Kiray Celis (since 2018)
- Kim Domingo (since 2018)
- Lyca Makino (2015; 2016–2017; since 2018)
- Kayeann "Marikit" Picache (2016; 2017; since 2018)
- Melanie Grace Umali (2016–present)
- Geneva “Baby Gene” Reyes (since 2016)
- Jovil Clerigo (2016–2017; since 2018)
- Glory Mae Camu (since 2016)
- Alex Manla (since 2017)
- Kat Bueno (since 2017)
- Princess Gregorio (since 2017)
- Chinkee “Chubbylicious” Brice (since 2018)
- Sandy "Liwayway" Tolentino (since 2018)
- Lhia De Guzman (since 2018)
- Joy Basa (since 2018)
- Mae Heruela (since 2018)
- Aika Herñandez (since 2018)
Former Wowowin Dancers
- Karen Ortua (2015)
- April "Congratulations" Gustillo (2015)
- Samantha Flores (2015)
- Yvette Corral (2015)
- Monique “Pak” Natada (2015)
- Chiastine Faye Perez (2015)
- Bea Marie Holmes (2015; 2016)
- Samantha Page (2015; 2016)
- Lalaine “Habibi” Haddad (2015; 2016)
- Janine “Shin” Pasciolco (2016-2018)
- Karen Vicente (2015; 2016)
- Ley Lopez (2015; 2016)
- Honey Nicerio (2015; 2016)
- Sharlyn Dizon (2016)
- Zandra Faye Gonzalez (2016)
- Patricia Reyes (2016)
- Jho Ann Sotelo (2016)
- Kristine Joy Paras (2016)
- Kay Shivaun (2016)
- Mabelle Rico (2016)
- Princess "Upnek" Lerio (2016)
- Clarisse Mae Chua (2016–2017)
- Ynna Marie Bayot (2016–2017)
- Tezza Santos (2016–2017)
- Burn Sanchez (2016–2018)
- Jules Cruz (2016; 2017)
- Ann Duque (2016; 2017)
- Jaye Anne Balangue (2017–2018)
- Grace Buenconsejo (2017)
- Nikkie Millares (2017)
- Jovie “Baby Girl” Bautista (2017–2018)
- Mabelle "Dedeng" Portez (2017)
- Angel Gavilan (2017)
- Jannah Dazo (2017)
- Fey Dela Peña (2017–2018)
- Yannah Hernandez (2018)
- Yam Masangkay (2018)
- Anna Feliciano (since 2016)
- Bentong Brotamante (since 2016)
- Mario “Super Mario” Libo-on, Jr. (since 2016)
- Scarlet (since 2017)
- Jov (since 2018)
- Yvette Corral (2015–2017)
- Jennifer "DJ JL" Lee (2016–2017)
- Janelle "Kim Chi" Tee (2015–2017)
- Romeo “Super Tekla” Librada (2016–2017)
- Amal Rosaroso, Gandang Filipina Top 10 Finalist (2017)
- Donita Nose (2015–2017)
- Ashley Ortega (2017)
- Ariella Arida (2016–2017)
- Camille Angelica Canlas (2017–2018)
- Jannie Alipo-on (2017–2018)
- Patricia Tumulak (2018)
- Lovely Abella
- Thea Tolentino
- Bianca Umali
- Wynwyn Marquez
- Kylie Padilla
- Gabbi Garcia
- Denise Barbacena
- Arianne Bautista
- Sanya Lopez
- Rhian Ramos
- Gabby Concepcion
- Dingdong Dantes
- Klea Pineda
- Le Chazz
- Kim Idol
- Aprilyn "Congratulations" Gustillo
- Koreen Medina
- Alexander Lee
- Cacai Bautista
- Ken Chan
- Barbie Forteza
- Paolo Contis (The Will To Win Grand Finals)
- Chariz Solomon (The Will To Win Grand Finals)
- Valeen Montenegro (The Will To Win Grand Finals)
- Liezel Lopez
- John Estrada
- Janine Gutierrez
- Chynna Ortaleza
- Andrea Torres
- Kelley Day
- Notable production staff
- Former staff
- Randy Santiago (former director and substitute host for Revillame)
Current and recurring segments
Bigyan ng Jacket Yan!
Bigyan ng Jacket Yan is a line popularized by Willie while giving a jacket to the studio audience. 5 chosen studio audiences from different groups should dance the opening dance number of the show. The contestant will choose a color of jacket but they will also choose a question from the pockets at the front part. Each correct answers to the 4 questions at the front part are equivalent to PHP 5,000 cash prize (if someone answered a Gen-Cee question that is equivalent to PHP 10,000 cash prize) for a total total of PHP 20,000 (or PHP 25,000 with Gen-Cee question). The jackpot question at the back part is equivalent to PHP 50,000 cash prize. Only 1 contestant from the 5 chosen studio audiences has a chance to win the PHP 70,000 (PHP 75,000 with Gen-Cee question) total jackpot prize if all answers are perfectly correct. If the answer to the question is wrong, the contestant cannot proceed to the next questions including the jackpot question. The 5 contestants will also receive a Wowowin jacket and gift packs from all of the sponsors of the show either they won or didn't won the jackpot prize.
If the answer to the first question is wrong at the front part, the contestant receives PHP 2,000 cash as a consolation prize.
If the answer to the question is wrong by a contestant, sometimes Willie asks the audience if anyone knows the answer to the question. The audience member who answers the question correctly will receive PHP 2,000 and sponsor gifts and a jacket. If wrong, the cash prize will be increased by PHP 1,000.
Hep Hep Hooray!
Random audience members get to play Hep, Hep, Hooray. The objective of the game is to repeat the words "Hep Hep" and "Hooray". Before the game starts, a Wowowin dancer gives each contestant PHP 2,000. Willie puts the microphone in front of a contestant's face and they are supposed to say "Hep Hep" while clapping their hands together below their waist, then another co-host will put the microphone to another contestant's face and they are to finish the cheer with saying "Hooray" and raising their hands in the air. If one of them makes a mistake, he/she is out of the game and gets a gift pack from all sponsors. If three of them are remaining, Willie asks each contestant his/her name and hometown/group before the game continues. If two of them are remaining, two Wowowin dancers hold a flag that says "Hep Hep Hooray Championship Round". Then either of the two will be decided by Willie: the game will continue and the winner will win a gift from sponsors, Wowowin jacket, and a Cherry Mobile Flare P3, as well as PHP 50,000 cash. Or both contestants win and each of them will receive will win a gift from sponsors, Wowowin jacket, and a Cherry Mobile Flare P3, as well as PHP 25,000 cash. Two people receiving PHP 25,000 cash will total PHP 50,000 all in all.
Willie of Fortune
Three contestants/groups selected earlier through themed auditions compete in Willie of Fortune. This segment allows the contestants to share their life stories and their talent to the world. Each contestant is given a PHP 10,000 cash prize for showcasing their talent. The in-house keyboardist plays a portion of a song, and the first person to name the song correctly gets one point each. Three points are required by one of the contestants to move on to the "Pera o Kahon" Jackpot Round. Otherwise, all three players will play the jackpot round. It is based on and up to Willie's decision that either the "Song Tanong" will be played by the three contestants or all of them will play the "Pera o Kahon".
Pera o Kahon
In this game (previously named "Wil to Win" & "Cash Bukas"), the advancing contestant on Willie of Fortune has to find the box with "Mega Jackpot" labelled on it when opened to win the jackpot prizes in Pera o Kahon. There are boxes marked with names of different colors (in Filipino names) and the contestant must choose only one. Willie would open all boxes except for two, and if they would change their mind, they could switch boxes. The contestant would then choose either "Cash" (open the box, get the previous money offer and accept the result, may it be "Bokya". If the Mega Jackpot was inside the box and they chose "Cash", then they would receive the previous money offer and not the Mega Jackpot.), or "Kahon" (the increasing money offer until the box is finally opened, usually accompanied with exciting music.). The Mega Jackpot consists of PHP 1,000,000.00, house and lot from Bria Homes, and a brand new car.
|Mega Jackpot Prize winners|
|No.||Name||Occupation||Date won||Prize inclusion||Ref.|
|1||Shayne Pauli Anne Jones||College student||August 8, 2016||House and lot
PHP 1,000,000 cash
|2||Eunice Valdez||Salesperson||October 26, 2016||PHP 1,000,000 cash|||
|Caselyn Callos||House and lot|
|Bernard Sambajon, Jr.||Brand new car|
|3||Jeremiah||OPM Hitmakers||March 6, 2017||House and lot
PHP 1,000,000 cash
Brand new car
|4||Khen Albania||Honor students||August 25, 2017||House and lot|||
|Szaniah Remoroza||PHP 1,000,000 cash|
|Andrew Razon||Brand new car|
|5||Rowel "Dongko" Longos||Maid/helper||April 25, 2018||Brand new car|||
|Beverly Cubat||House and lot|
|Janice Mortero||PHP 1,000,000 cash|
|6||Noella Ong||Little People||October 5, 2018||House and lot|||
|Glenn Anastacio||Brand new car|
|Jenny Botes||PHP 1,000,000 cash|
50 individuals from the studio audience has been already selected during the raffle draw before playing the game. They will only choose the numbers 1, 2 or 3 to answer the questions. If the individual contestants selected the correct answer, they will proceed to the next questions but the other individual contestants who chose the 2 wrong answers are automatically eliminated from the game. The remaining individual contestant who chose the correct answer to the final question automatically receives PHP 10,000 cash prize, jacket and gift packs from sponsors before playing the Patalbugan jackpot round. If all contestants chose the 2 wrong answers, there will be another raffle draw for 3 or 10 studio audiences who wants to play the game for the jackpot prize. There will be no jackpot round if the 2 or 3 remaining individual contestants selected from the another raffle draw if they didn't choose the correct answer to the final question. 1-2-3 Go is a game segment from the former primetime gameshow Willing Willie during the first few months of Willie Revillame as a talent of TV5.
The winner of 1-2-3 Go! will have the chance to play this game. The contestant would have 2 minutes to toss a ball on each designated bowls. Each bowl consists of three (3) P10,000, one (1) P20,000, one (1) P50,000, (1) P100,000 and the jackpot prize bowl worth P1,000,000.
Four teams consisting of four members each compete to win the top prize in a fun, action-filled balloon-popping game, a popular parlor game. Each team automatically receives P10,000 then gets to present their cheer to the audience. Each team tries to pop eight balloons in the fastest time, running back and forth, landing on the other member's lap to pop the balloon. The fastest team will receive additional PHP 20,000 for a total of PHP 30,000. This game was a former segment in Wowowin's predecessors Willing Willie, Wil Time Bigtime and Wowowillie and was once titled as Family Apir and is now known as Putukan Na!.
InstaJam is a section with no games, and no members of the audiences whether hand-picked or randomly chosen. However, in this session, guest stars from even beyond the Philippines come to the show and sings a piece of music, either their own or someone else's.
This section is of which the main host of the show, Willie Revillame sings one or several of original songs that he himself recorded and sang. He sings on a playback, or recorded version of the song, and lip syncs along with the lyrics of the song. He usually does it for the enjoyment of the audience, but can do it for a group of people or just one individual.
- Gandang Filipina (season 2, 2018)
- Dance Philippines (2018)
- Ddu-Du Ddu-Du Dance Challenge (TBA)
- Tanghalan ng Kampeon (2019)
|Game/Segment Name||Years||Game/Segment Description|
|Eat All You Can||2018||A segment where a player, whether chosen from the audience or raffled before the show, places a biscuit, like a cookie on their head, and has to move it down to his or her mouth to accomplish the goal of the player, eat the cookie. You cannot use your hands to place the cookie in your mouth, and must use your face.|
|Patalbu-gang||It is a variant of "Patalbugan".
4 group members from the studio audience are chosen through raffle draw has a chance to play the game. The contestant would have 2 minutes to toss a ball on each designated bowls. Each bowl consists P10,000, P20,000, P30,000, P40,000 and P50,000. But when you've tossed the ball in the middle bowl, they can have a chance to get PhP 100,000 in cash.
|The Will to Win||2017-2018||The Will to Win is a reality talent competition segment of the show. 3 competing groups, duos or individuals without age limit will be presenting their talents on the daily round. The daily winner will receive PHP 20,000 cash and automatically enters the monthly finals. All monthly winners will receive a PHP 30,000 cash and automatically enters the semi finals. The winners from the semi-finals automatically enters the grand finals. Non-daily and non-monthly winners will receive a cash prize of PHP 10,000 each. All of the co-hosts of the show and the dance choreographer Anna Feliciano are the judges serving as commentators of the competition.
The first day of the talent competition segment of the show was held on May 22, 2017.
Angel Cabusca and Jonas Marabe of Love Wins Duo from Angono, Rizal was included in the two winners of the first daily round and also included in the 4 winners on the first monthly finals of The Will to Win on June 16–17, 2017.
On August 18 episode, Willie announced that monthly winners will enter the semi finals round instead of going in to the grand finals due to a large number of monthly winners.
It held its grand finals at the Kia Theater on April 27, 2018 and it was aired as a three-part special from May 2 to 4, 2018. The dance group Philippine Island Assassins is the grand winner with a cash prize of PhP 2 million, followed by 2nd runner-up, Macky D'Spinner and 3rd runner-up, Love Wins Duo.
|Doobi Doobi Dap Dap Dance Challenge||Due to the online popularity of "Doobi Doobi Dap Dap" rap lyrics of Willie Revillame's novelty song "Beep Beep Beep Ang Sabi ng Jeep", the production team of the show decided to launch the "Doobi Doobi Dap Dap Dance Challenge" segment.
The grand finals was held on January 15, 2018. Antipolo Dance Sport Team is the grand winner with a cash prize of PhP 150,000.
|Putukan Na!||2018||The winning group of Putukan Na! will play this jackpot round. One representative from the group will pop the balloons with corresponding prizes on the board within the given time limit while being blindfolded. The rest of the group will guide the player on which balloon to pop and to avoid the 3 black ballons with X mark otherwise, the game is over.|
|Su-pot o Datung||2017||The winner of 1-2-3 Go automatically plays the Su-pot o Datung jackpot round. He/she should choose only 1 supot or paper bag from the 10 paper bags to win the PHP 1,000,000 cash if the contestant chose the right paper bag but his/her answer is supot while Willie increases the additional cash prize offer similar to Pera O Kahon. The other paper bags has various items inside that starts with letter M such as misuwa (rice noodles), mais (corn), mamon and masking tape.|
|Dear Wilfredo||Willie Revillame and his co-hosts will be giving a love-advice to the letter sender after Donita Nose reads the featured love story of the day.|
|Isang Tanong? Isang Sagot||A lucky studio audience will receive a PHP 10,000 cash prize, Magic Carry-oke bluetooth videoke microphone, Cherry Mobile cellphone and Wowowin jacket if his/her answer to question is correct. The game is similar to Pinakamadaling Game Show sa Telebisyon, a former game show segment of the country's longest-running noontime show Eat Bulaga!|
|Gandang Filipina||2016-2017 (season 1)||A beauty pageant for single Filipinas, 17 to 24 years old of age with a height requirement of 5 feet, 4 inches (5'4) and above. It encourages single Filipinas to show their beauty, talent and knowledge.
The daily round started on September 13, 2016 and held every Tuesday and Thursday of the week. On this round, 3 contestants will compete with each other on talent portion and question and answer portion. They are required to read and answer their chosen question. The daily winner will receive PHP 10,000 cash prize and she will compete with other daily winners on the monthly finals.
The first monthly finals was held on October 6, 2016. In this round, the judges are composed of Miss Universe 2013 3rd Runner-up and Wowowin co-host Ariella Arida together with the two guest judges from the Philippine fashion industry. The judges will ask questions to the top monthly finalists. The monthly winner will automatically compete to the grand finals.
The prizes for the Gandang Filipina grand winner is a brand new car and PHP 500,000 cash prize.
|PayPayLog||2016||The name is a portmanteau of the Filipino word for "to fan" (paypayin or paypay) and "egg" (itlog). In this game, 2 batches of 3 audience members each will have the chance to play. They will be assigned a colored fan and colored egg each to fan to the designated 'Finish Circle'. The contestants would have 60 seconds to fan the assigned colored eggs to them until it reaches the so-called 'Finish circle' with the matching color, (example: red egg, red Finish Circle) labelled 10K.|
|Cash Salo||The winning group in the "Putukan Na!" segment will be chosen to participate in "Cash Salo". The group will choose a member in their group to play in this game. The chosen member will have a broom that they will use to sweep the money inside the "Money tube". There are several rules to the game, namely: no touching below the orange line, you cannot catch it when it's stuck to the window, and the way you move the broom must be in a certain manner. There's usually a host that will place the Liveraide cash cheque inside the money tube before play, and if the member catches the cheque, they will be awarded 10,000 pesos. The chosen member has 60 seconds to play, and after you caught any money in the tube, you need to put it in the purse of the provided coat you will wear. After the 60 seconds is over, Willie will count the paper money in a box and count their equivalent real-world monetary value, and afterwards hand it to the group.|
|2017||7th OFW Gawad Parangal||Best Game Show||Wowowin||Won|
|Best Game Show Host||Willie Revillame||Won|
|31st PMPC Star Awards for Television||Best Game Show||Wowowin||Won|
|Best Game Show Host||Willie Revillame||Nominated|
|Northwest Samar State University (NwSSU)
Students Choice Awards for Radio and Television
|Best Game Show||Wowowin||Won|
|2016||30th PMPC Star Awards for Television||Best Game Show||Wowowin||Won|
|Best Game Show Host||Willie Revillame||Nominated|
|Inding-Indie Short Film Festival||Best Public Service TV Program of the Decade
(tied with Wish Ko Lang)
|Best Public Service TV Personality||Willie Revillame||Won|
|Illumine Awards for Television (Global City Innovative College)||Most Innovative Game Show||Wowowin||Won|
|2015||29th PMPC Star Awards for Television||Best Game Show||Wowowin||Won|
|Best Game Show Host
(tied with Luis Manzano for Kapamilya Deal or No Deal)
- "'Wowowin' ngayong May 10 na!". GMANetwork.com. GMA Network Inc. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- Ruiz, Marah. "Willie Revillame to launch 'Wowowin' in GMA Network". GMANetwork.com. GMA Network Inc. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- "WowoWin Theme by Willie Revillame". Vimeo. 14 May 2015. Retrieved 8 June 2018.
- "Unang 'Wowowin' Mega Jackpot winner na si Shayne, 'di pa nakikita ang Briton na ama". GMA News Online (in Tagalog). August 9, 2016. Retrieved April 23, 2018.
- Sun, Cherry (August 8, 2016). "EXCLUSIVE: Kilalanin si Shayne Jones, ang unang mega jackpot grand winner ng 'Wowowin'". GMA Network (in Tagalog). Retrieved April 23, 2018.
- Nardo, Jun (August 12, 2016). "P1-M, house & lot, kotse nakuha ng teenager sa Wowowin". Inquirer Bandera (in Tagalog). Retrieved April 30, 2018.
- Bartolome, Jessica (October 26, 2016). "3 salespersons win Wowowin's Mega Jackpot, stumped on how to split winnings". GMA News Online. Retrieved April 23, 2018.
- "Wowowin: Tatlong contestants, nasungkit ang Mega Jackpot!". October 26, 2016. Retrieved May 11, 2018 – via YouTube.
- Sun, Cherry (March 6, 2017). "Jeremiah, Jireh Lim at Jude Michael, Mega Jackpot winners ng 'Wowowin'". GMA Network (in Tagalog). Retrieved April 30, 2018.
- "Wowowin: Mega Jackpot, nasungkit ng mga OPM icons!". March 6, 2017. Retrieved May 11, 2018 – via YouTube.
- Sun, Cherry (August 26, 2017). "IN PHOTOS: Tatlong honor students, fourth Mega Jackpot Winners ng 'Wowowin'". GMA Network (in Tagalog). Retrieved April 23, 2018.
- "Tatlong honor students, wagi ng Mega jackpot sa 'Wowowin'". GMA Network (in Tagalog). August 25, 2017. Retrieved April 23, 2018.
- Ravelo, Jimmy (August 26, 2017). "3 deserving honor students take home Wowowin's Mega Jackpot!". Kicker Daily News. Retrieved April 30, 2018.
- Sun, Cherry (April 26, 2018). "WATCH: Mga kasambahay at houseboy, pinakabagong mega jackpot winners ng 'Wowowin'". GMA Network (in Tagalog). Retrieved April 26, 2018.
- "Wowowin: Kasambahay at house boy, ang mga bagong 'Mega Jackpot' winners!". April 25, 2018. Retrieved May 11, 2018 – via YouTube.
- Gabinete, Jojo (October 5, 2018). "Little people, napanalunan ang Megajackpot sa Wowowin" (in Filipino). Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved October 7, 2018.
- "Mga Dakilang Onanay, bagong milyonaryo!". October 6, 2018. Retrieved October 7, 2018 – via YouTube.
- Layug, Margaret Claire (October 5, 2018). "Tatlong little person, nasungkit ang Wowowin mega jackpot" (in Filipino). GMA Network. Retrieved October 19, 2018.
- "'Philippine Island Assassins,' wagi ng P2-M sa 'Wil To Win'". GMA News Online (in Tagalog). May 4, 2018. Retrieved May 7, 2018.
- Lo, Ricky (May 5, 2018). "Resounding 'Wow!' to winners". Philstar.com. Retrieved May 13, 2018.
- "'Wowowin' crowns its first Gandang Filipina". Manila Standard. April 6, 2017. Retrieved May 11, 2018.
- "IN PHOTOS: Meet 'Gandang Filipina' Grand Winner Michelle Arceo". GMA Network. April 1, 2017. Retrieved May 11, 2017.
- "Mandaleño wagi sa Gandang Filipina ng Wowowin". Inquirer Bandera (in Tagalog). April 5, 2017. Retrieved May 11, 2018.
- "IN PHOTOS: Meet the Top 10 'Gandang Filipina' finalists of 'Wowowin' | Wowowin | TV | GMA Entertainment - Online Home of Kapuso Shows and Stars - Photo". www.gmanetwork.com. Retrieved 2017-03-31.
- Ching, Mark Angelo (May 12, 2015). "AGB Nielsen Mega Manila Household Ratings (May 7-10, 2015): Wowowin pilot episode lands on No. 1 slot; Second Chances finale defeats Bridges of Love". Retrieved March 14, 2018.