From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wraparound (disambiguation))
|Look up wraparound in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It may more specifically refer to:
- Wraparound (childcare), an intensive, individualized care management process for youths with serious or complex needs
- Wraparound mortgage, more commonly known as a "wrap", a form of secondary financing for the purchase of real property
- Wraparound bridge, guitar bridge
- Wraparound corkscrew, rollercoaster
- Wrap-around dress or archaic wraparound, an ancient style of dress
Sports and gaming
- Wrap around, hockey move
- Wraparound, generally individual actions used by players in basketball to pass by defenders
- Wrap around, a trick done on a skateboard while freestyle skateboarding
- Wraparound (video games), gameplay element
- Wrap-around straight, a non-standard poker hand
- Wraparound animation short[clarification needed]
- Wraparound couch/sofa
- Wraparound program, in television broadcasting
- Wraparound goggles, sunglasses, etc.
- Wraparound clothing, Wrapper, tunic, scarf, shoal, etc.
- Wraparound cover, for a book, CD/DVD case, etc.
- Wraparound sleeve, for a record
- Wraparound baby sling, a piece of cloth that supports a baby
- "Wrapped Around", country song by Brad Paisley
- Integer overflow, numerical overflow (also referred to as "wraparound")
- Word wrap, in word processing
- All pages beginning with "wraparound"
- All pages with a title containing wraparound
- All pages beginning with "wrap around"
- All pages with a title containing wrap around
- Wrap Around Joy, 1974 album by Carole King
- Wrap (disambiguation)
- Cover (disambiguation)
- Scroll (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wraparound.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.