Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wyre may refer to:
- Wyre, Orkney, an island in Scotland
- Borough of Wyre borough, a local government district in Lancashire, England
- River Wyre, a river in Lancashire, England
- Wyre Forest, a woodland in Shropshire and Worcestershire, England
- Wyre Piddle, a village in Worcestershire
- Afon Wyre (Welsh for River Wyre), a river in Ceredigion, Wales
- WYRE (AM), a radio station in Annapolis, Maryland, United States
- WYRE-FM or WBHU, a radio station licensed to serve St. Augustine Beach, Florida, United States
- WWNL or WYRE, a radio station in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- The Wyre, a radio station serving north Worcestershire, England
People with the name
- Wyre (comics), a fictional character featured in the publications of Marvel Comics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wyre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.