From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wyre may be:
- Wyre borough, a local government district in Lancashire, England
- Wyre Forest (district) in Worcestershire, England
- Afon Wyre (Welsh for River Wyre), a river in Ceredigion, Wales
- Wyre, Orkney, Scotland
- WYRE (AM), a top 40 radio station in Annapolis, Maryland, United States
- WBHU, a radio station (105.5 FM) licensed to serve St. Augustine Beach, Florida, United States, which held the call sign WYRE-FM from 2011 to 2014
- WYRE, the former callsign of WWNL, a Christian radio station in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Wyre, the stage name of Kevin Wyre, a Kenyan musician
- John Wyre, Canadian percussionist
- Wyre Davies, Welsh journalist
- Wyre (comics), a fictional character in Marvel Comics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wyre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.