|Full name||Jordi Xumetra Feliú|
|Date of birth||24 October 1985|
|Place of birth||L'Estartit, Spain|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11 June 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 30 December 2013
Born in L'Estartit, Girona, Catalonia, Xumetra finished his formation with FC Barcelona, but only played for Tercera División clubs in his first years as senior. In 2006, he joined Girona FC also in that level, being part of the squads who achieved two consecutive promotions in two years.
On 30 August 2008, Xumetra appeared in his first match as a professional, coming on as a late substitute in a 1–0 away win over Celta de Vigo for the Segunda División championship. His first goal came on 14 February of the following year, as he scored his side's last in a 3–3 home draw against Albacete Balompié.
On 3 July 2010, Xumetra moved to Elche CF also in the second tier. He scored a career-best seven goals in his second year, repeating the feat in the following season as the Valencian Community side returned to La Liga after 24 years.
Xumetra scored his first goal in the main category on 29 September 2013, netting the game's only in an away win against CA Osasuna. On 13 July 2016 he agreed to a two-year contract with Real Zaragoza, as a free agent.
- El Girona da la sorpresa en Balaídos (Girona surprises in Balaídos); Marca, 30 August 2008 (in Spanish)
- El Girona salva un punto in extremis (Girona saves point in the nick of time); Marca, 14 February 2009 (in Spanish)
- Xumetra ficha por dos años con el Elche (Xumetra signs with Elche for two years); Marca, 3 July 2010 (in Spanish)
- Xumetra confirma que firmará tres años con el Levante (Xumetra confirms that he will sign with Levante for three years); Diario AS, 5 June 2013 (in Spanish)
- Martino's dream start; ESPN FC, 18 August 2013
- Jordi Xumetra, refuerzo para el ataque del Real Zaragoza (Jordi Xumetra, attacking addition of Real Zaragoza); Real Zaragoza, 13 July 2016 (in Spanish)