From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from YO)
Not to be confused with Y0 (disambiguation) (Y followed by zero).
|Look up yo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yo is an interjection meaning "hello" or "hey".
Yo may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Yö, a Finnish rock band
- "Yo (Excuse Me Miss)", a song by Chris Brown
- Yo! MTV Raps, a television show featuring rap music, later renamed as Yo!
- "YO", an instrumental song by Linkin Park from LP Underground 11
- "Yo", a song by Armando Manzanero from the album A Mi Amor Con Mi Amor (1967)
- Yo (film), a 2015 Mexican film
- Master Yo, a fictional character from the Disney/Jetix show Yin Yang Yo!
- Yo (Cyrillic) (Ё, ё), a letter of the Cyrillic alphabet
- Yo (kana), the romanisation of the Japanese kana よ and ヨ
- The Spanish first person nominative pronoun
- ISO 639-1 code for the Yoruba language, a dialect continuum of western Africa
- Yō, a Japanese given name
- Yo (app), a social application
- YO! Sushi, a chain of sushi restaurants
- YO postcode area, England
- Yo-leven, a roll of 11 in the game of craps
- YO, a strain of potato virus Y
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.