(Redirected from YO)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up yo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yo is an interjection meaning "hello" or "hey".
Yo may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Yö, a Finnish rock band
- "Yo (Excuse Me Miss)", a song by Chris Brown
- Yo! MTV Raps, a television show featuring rap music, later renamed as Yo!
- "YO", an instrumental song by Linkin Park from LP Underground 11
- "Yo", a song by Armando Manzanero from the album A Mi Amor Con Mi Amor (1967)
- Yo (album), an album by Inna
- Yo (Alex Greenwald album)
- Yo (film), a 2015 Mexican film
- Master Yo, a fictional character from the Disney/Jetix show Yin Yang Yo!
- Yo (Cyrillic) (Ё, ё), a letter of the Cyrillic alphabet
- Yo (kana), the romanisation of the Japanese kana よ and ヨ
- The Spanish first person nominative pronoun (translates as I)
- ISO 639-1 code for the Yoruba language, a dialect continuum of western Africa
- Yō, a Japanese given name
- YO, the United States Navy hull classification symbol for "fuel oil barge"
- Yo (app), a social application
- YO! Sushi, a chain of sushi restaurants
- YO postcode area, England
- Yo-leven, a roll of 11 in the game of craps
- YO, a strain of potato virus Y
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.