Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yahya is a common Persian or Arabic name, and may refer to:
- John the Baptist, a figure of Christianity known as the prophet Yahya in the Quran.
- Yahya (name), a common Arabic male given name.
- Yahya Jammeh, former President of the Gambia (1996-2017).
- Yahya (Zaragoza), the 11th century ruler of Zaragoza.
- Tepe Yahya, an archaeological site in Kermān Province, Iran.
- An ancient culture known as Yahya culture. 
- John (given name)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yahya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.