Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yahya is a common Persian or Arabic name, and may refer to:
- John (given name)
- John the Baptist (1st century BC–1st century AD), a figure of Christianity known as the prophet Yahya in the Quran
- Yahya Jammeh (born 1965), former President of the Gambia
- Yahya (Zaragoza), the 11th century ruler of Zaragoza
- Tepe Yahya, an archaeological site in Kermān Province, Iran
- Yahya (name), a common Arabic male given name
- An ancient culture known as Yahya culture
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yahya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.