From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yahya is a common Persian or Arabic name, and may refer to:
- John the Baptist, a figure of Christianity known as the prophet Yahya in the Quran
- Yahya (name), a common Arabic male given name
- Yahya (Zaragoza), the 11th century ruler of Zaragoza
- Tepe Yahya, an archaeological site in Kermān Province, Iran
- An ancient culture known as Yahya culture. 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yahya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.