Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yakutat may refer to:
- Yakutat, Alaska, a unified city-borough in Alaska
- Yakutat Bay, a bay on the coast of Alaska
- Yakutat Airport, a state-owned public-use airport in Alaska in the United States
- Yakutat Army Airfield, a former United States Army airfield which was redeveloped into the current airport
- Yakutat Colony, a former Russian penal colony on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places
- USS Yakutat (AVP-32), a United States Navy seaplane tender in commission from 1944 to 1946
- USCGC Yakutat (WAVP-380), later WHEC-380, a United States Coast Guard cutter in commission from 1948 to 1971
- Yakutat Block, a fragment of the Earth's crust in the process of accreting to the North American continent along the south central coast of Alaska
- Yakutat, a dialect of the Tlingit language
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yakutat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.