From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yakutat may refer to:
- Yakutat Airport, a state-owned public-use airport in Alaska in the United States
- Yakutat Bay, a bay on the coast of Alaska
- Yakutat, Alaska, a unified city-borough in Alaska
- The Yakutat Block, a fragment of the Earth's crust in the process of accreting to the North American continent along the south central coast of Alaska
- USS Yakutat (AVP-32), a United States Navy seaplane tender in commission from 1944 to 1946
- USCGC Yakutat (WAVP-380), later WHEC-380, a United States Coast Guard cutter in commission from 1948 to 1971
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yakutat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.