From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yakutat may refer to:
- Yakutat, Alaska, a unified city-borough in Alaska
- Yakutat Bay, a bay on the coast of Alaska
- Yakutat Airport, a state-owned public-use airport in Alaska in the United States
- Yakutat Army Airfield, a former United States Army airfield which was redeveloped into the current airport
- Yakutat Colony, a former Russian penal colony on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places
- USS Yakutat (AVP-32), a United States Navy seaplane tender in commission from 1944 to 1946
- USCGC Yakutat (WAVP-380), later WHEC-380, a United States Coast Guard cutter in commission from 1948 to 1971
- Yakutat Block, a fragment of the Earth's crust in the process of accreting to the North American continent along the south central coast of Alaska
- Yakutat, a dialect of the Tlingit language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yakutat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.