Yalgoo (biogeographic region)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the IBRA system it has the code of (YAL), and it has two sub-regions:
- Edel (YAL01) that is a significant component of the Shark Bay, Western Australia World Heritage area.
- Tallering sub-region (YAL02)
- Environment Australia. "Revision of the Interim Biogeographic Regionalisation for Australia (IBRA) and Development of Version 5.1 - Summary Report". Department of the Environment and Water Resources, Australian Government. Archived from the original on 2006-09-05. Retrieved 2007-01-31.
- IBRA Version 6.1 data
- "Interim Biogeographic Regionalisation for Australia (IBRA7) regions and codes". Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities. Commonwealth of Australia. 2012. Retrieved 13 January 2013.
- Shark Bay terrestrial reserves and proposed reserve additions: draft management plan: Bioregions and Figure 4: IBRA sub-regions of the Shark Bay Area (map). Department of Environment and Conservation; Conservation Commission of Western Australia. Bentley, W.A.: Dept. of Environment and Conservation. 2007. pp. 37–39.
- "Southwest Australia savanna". Terrestrial Ecoregions. World Wildlife Fund.
- Thackway, R and I D Cresswell (1995) An interim biogeographic regionalisation for Australia : a framework for setting priorities in the National Reserves System Cooperative Program Version 4.0 Canberra : Australian Nature Conservation Agency, Reserve Systems Unit, 1995. ISBN 0-642-21371-2
|This article about a location in Western Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|