Year of Desolation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Year of Desolation|
|Origin||Indianapolis, Indiana, USA|
|Genres||Melodic death metal
|Years active||2001 – present|
Year of Desolation is an American metal band formed in Indiana in 2001. They are influenced by classic rock and heavy metal, and have undergone an overwhelming number of line-up changes. They released one album with Prosthetic Records.
- Chad Zimmerman - vocals (2001)
- Matt Behner - drums (2006–present)
- Josh Kappel - guitar (2004–present)
- John M Hehman II - guitar (2001)
- Mike Vandegriff - bass (2004–present)
- Jason Connors - drums (2001)
- David Bailey - drums (2001–2002)
- Joey Roberts - drums (2002–2003)
- Chad Beber - bass (2002–2004)
- Mike Collier - guitar (2002–2004)
- Ryan Green - guitar (2004)
- Jason Carr - drums (2003–2005)
- Jake Omen - drums (2005–2006)
- Matt McCutcheon - drums (2006)
- Matthew Behner - drums (2006, 2007–present)
- Mike Vandegriff - bass (2004–2007-present)
- Steve Spitzbart - drums (2007)
- Brandon Lytle - Bass (2007-2008)
- The Dirty 30 vs. The Donkey Punch - (EP, 2002)
- Your Blood, My Vendetta - (Album, 2004)
- Winter - (Demo, 2005)
- Year of Desolation (CD, Prosthetic, 2007)
- Neo-Zine, April 2006
- "Year of Desolation hails from thrash era". The Monitor. Retrieved 20 January 2016.
- "Year of Desolation joining other Indy bands on a national scale". Journal Review.com. Retrieved 20 January 2016.
- "CD Reviews - Year Of Desolation". Blabbermouth. Retrieved 20 January 2016.
- "Year Of Desolation Completes Work On New Album". Blabbermouth. Retrieved 20 January 2016.
- "Year of Desolation". Exclaim.ca. Retrieved 20 January 2016.
- "New Wave of American Heavy Metal". Retrieved 20 January 2016.