|No. of offices||80|
|No. of employees||Over 10,000 lawyers|
|Major practice areas||General practice|
|Revenue||$624,000,000 gross revenue in 2018 RMB450 million (£48 million) (2012) $445 million (2018) |
|Date founded||August 14, 2001 (Beijing)|
|Company type||Special general partnership|
Yingke Law Firm (Yingke) is an international commercial law firm headquartered in Beijing, China. It is the largest China-based law firm measured by number of lawyers.
In September 2010, Yingke opened an office in Budapest, its first in Europe, through the formation of a joint-venture with the Hungarian law firm Várnai & Partners.
In March 2011, Yingke opened an office in Verona, Italy through the creation of a joint-venture with the Italian law firm Advoco.
In October 2012, Yingke opened an office in Mexico City.
In March 2013, Yingke announced that it would open offices in Brussels and Milan in April 2013, through associations with local firms Oswell & Vahida and Mercanti Dorio e Associati respectively.
In April 2013 Yingke merged with the Israeli boutique law firm Eyal Khayat Zolty, Neiger & Co, providing it with its first office in the country.
In September 2019, Yingke established its new New York office: YK Law LLP.
In March 2020, Yingke established its new consulting arm: YK Consulting.
In July 2020, Yingke established its Sydney office: Yingke Law Firm (Sydney).
Main practice areas
Yingke's main practice areas include:
- capital markets
- mergers and acquisitions
- dispute resolution
- commercial litigation
- employment and industrial relations
- financial services regulation
- intellectual property
- real estate
- restructuring and insolvency
- "China's Yingke expands into Milan and Brussels". The Lawyer. 18 March 2013. Retrieved 18 March 2013.
- "China's Yingke opens New York, Hong Kong and São Paulo offices". The Lawyer. 19 March 2012. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- "Top Asia Pacific Law Firms". The Lawyer.
- "Where Chinese legal eagles dare to soar". China Daily. 16 March 2012. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- "Yingke named fastest growing firm in China". Asian Legal Business. 22 June 2010. Retrieved 22 March 2012.
- "Yingke makes a splash in Shanghai". Asian Legal Business. 19 October 2010. Retrieved 22 March 2012.
- "China's second-largest firm poised to launch in London". The Lawyer. 26 September 2011. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- "Chinese law firm Yingke opens Warsaw HQ". Warsaw Business Journal. 30 January 2012. Retrieved 20 March 2012.
- "China's Yingke continues expansion with launches in Poland and Turkey". The Lawyer. 27 January 2012. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- "Yingke arrives in Mexico". Yingke Law Firm. Retrieved 20 January 2013.
- "China's Yingke launches in Israel with local merger". The Lawyer. 26 April 2013. Retrieved 27 April 2013.
- "Practice Areas". Yingke Law Firm. Retrieved 19 March 2012.