From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A yogi is an advanced practitioner of yoga in Eastern religions.
Yogi may also refer to:
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi (1918-2008), developer of the Transcendental Meditation technique; guru to the Beatles and other celebrities
- Yogi Berra (1925-2015), American Hall-of-Fame Major League Baseball player, manager and coach
- Yogi Adityanath (born 1972), Chief Minister of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh
- Yogi Ferrell (born 1993), American basketball player
- Yogi Huyghebaert (born 1944), Canadian politician
- John Hughes (footballer, born 1943), Scottish player
- John Hughes (footballer, born 1964), Scottish footballer
- Yogi Lonich, a guitarist who has played with Buckcherry and Fuel
- Ian Stannard (born 1987), British racing cyclist nicknamed "Yogi"
- Michael Stewart (basketball) (born 1975), American retired National Basketball Association player
- Jaroslav Svejkovský (born 1976), Czech retired hockey player
- Yogi Triana (born 1994), Indonesian football goalkeeper
Arts and entertainment:
- Yogi Bear, a Hanna-Barbera cartoon character named after Yogi Berra
- Yogi (2007 film), a Telugu language film starring Prabhas and Nayanthara directed by V.V. Vinayak
- Yogi (2009 film), a Tamil-language film starring Ameer Sultan and Madhumitha, directed by Subramaniam Siva
- "Yogi", a 1960 single by The Ivy Three
- Yogi Yorgesson, a character played by Harry Stewart (1908-1956), Norwegian-American entertainer
- Yogi Rock, a rock on the planet Mars, named after Yogi Bear
- Yogi Tea, a manufacturer of tea products
- Aerodyne Yogi, a French paraglider design
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yogi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.