|Full name||Yohan Betsch|
|Date of birth||16 February 1987|
|Place of birth||Argenteuil, France|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:58, 22 May 2015 (UTC).
Yohan Betsch (born 16 February 1987) is a French professional footballer who currently plays as a midfielder for Ligue 2 side Clermont. He started his career with Metz, but did not make a first-team appearance for the club before leaving to join Créteil in 2008. After spending two seasons with Créteil, Betsch signed for Strasbourg. He returned to Metz at the start of the 2011–12 season, but left to join Laval the following summer.
Betsch started his career in the reserve team at Metz and made a total of 54 appearances in the Championnat de France amateur between 2006 and 2008, scoring twice. He joined Championnat National club Créteil in the summer of 2008 and made his debut in the goalless draw at home to Calais on 2 August. He went on to play in all 38 National matches for Créteil during the 2008–09 season, and scored his first goal for the club in the 1–1 draw with Pacy-sur-Eure on 4 March 2009. Betsch was again a regular starter during the first half of his second season with Créteil, but he then spent some time out of the side due to injury before returning for the game against Cannes on 24 April 2010. In total, he made 67 league appearances during his two-year spell at the Stade Dominique Duvauchelle.
On 2 July 2010, Betsch signed for recently relegated National outfit Strasbourg. However, eight days later he ruptured ligaments in his left knee during a pre-season friendly match against German club Koblenz, an injury which required an operation and ruled him out for around six months. Betsch eventually made his Strasbourg debut on 25 February 2011, playing the first half of the 1–1 draw away at Gap before being substituted for Loïc Damour. He went on to play a total of 10 matches during the remainder of the 2010–11 season, two of them as a substitute, as the team finished fourth in the National.
Despite their fourth-placed finish, Strasbourg were demoted to the Championnat de France amateur 2 for the 2011–12 season due to financial irregularities. Many players subsequently left the club, including Betsch, who returned to his first club, Metz, on 7 June 2011. He played his first senior match for the club on 26 August 2011, almost five years after making his debut for the reserves, coming on as a late replacement for Mahamane Traoré in the 1–1 draw away at Sedan. He then spent more than two months out of the first-team, although he did make three appearances for the B team during that period.
Betsch was recalled to the senior team and handed his first start for Metz on 5 November 2011 as the team secured a 1–0 victory away at Boulogne. The match marked the beginning of eight consecutive starts for Betsch, which continued into January 2012. On 18 January 2012, he scored his first Ligue 2 goal for Metz, netting the equaliser three minutes into injury time in the 1–1 draw away to Châteauroux. Following Metz's relegation to the Championnat National at the end of the 2011–12 season, Betsch joined Ligue 2 side Laval on 19 June 2012.
- As of 22 June 2013
|Club||Division||Season||League||Coupe de France||Coupe de la Ligue||Total|
|Metz B||CFA Group A||2006–07||24||0||—||—||—||—||24||3|
|CFA Group B||2007–08||30||2||—||—||—||—||30||2|
- Yohan Betsch profile at footballdatabase.eu
- Yohan Betsch profile at FootNational
- Yohan Betsch – French league stats at LFP
- "Football Metz Effectif CFA 2006/2007". Stat2Foot. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- "Football Metz Effectif CFA 2007/2008". Stat2Foot. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- "Yohan Betsch sa saison en National 2008/2009". FootNational. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- Farid Ahnache (21 April 2010). "Créteil: Betsch de retour, Duhamel touché". FootNational. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- Erwann Penland (2 July 2010). "Strasbourg : Yohan Betsch a signé". FootNational. Retrieved 13 February 2010.
- Farid Ahnache (10 July 2010). "Strasbourg : Betsch sera forfait six mois". FootNational. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- Alexandre Chochois (7 June 2011). "Metz : Signature de Yohan Betsch (Strasbourg)". FootNational. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- "Ligue 2 – Saison 2011/2012 – 20ème journée – Châteauroux / FC Metz". LFP.fr. 17 January 2012. Retrieved 14 February 2012.
- Erwann Penland (19 June 2012). "Laval: Un défenseur et un milieu arrivent". FootNational. Retrieved 22 June 2012.