You Make Me Feel So Young
|"You Make Me Feel So Young"|
"You Make Me Feel So Young" is a 1946 popular song composed by Josef Myrow, with lyrics written by Mack Gordon. It was introduced in the 1946 musical film Three Little Girls in Blue, where it was sung by the characters performed by Vera-Ellen and Charles Smith (with voices dubbed by Carol Stewart and Del Porter).
In 1951, "You Make Me Feel So Young" served as the title song for the social comedy As Young as You Feel, starring Monty Woolley, Thelma Ritter, David Wayne, Jean Peters, and Marilyn Monroe.
- Frank Sinatra – Songs for Swingin' Lovers (1956)
- Chris Connor – Chris Connor (1956)
- Jeri Southern – When Your Heart's on Fire (1957)
- Chet Baker - (Chet Baker Sings) It Could Happen to You (1958)
- Ella Fitzgerald – Get Happy! (1959)
- Perry Como – For the Young at Heart (1960)
- The Four Freshmen – Voices in Fun (1961)
- Michael Bublé – To Be Loved (2013)
- Seth MacFarlane – singing in the voice of toddler character Stewie Griffin in Family Guy Series 2 Episode Dammit Janet (2000), shortened to 1 minute 20 seconds on the video clip whereas for example the Sinatra track lasts 2:55
Thomas Barbusca performed it as Peter Pan in a 2015 commercial for Geico.
|This article about a jazz standard or composition written in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This pop standards-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This show tune-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|