Young Girl is the RIAA Gold-certified second studio album by Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, released in 1968.
The title track hit #1 on the Cash Box Top 100 and #2 on the Billboard Hot 100. It made it to #34 on the Adult Contemporary chart. An international smash, this was also the band's first #1 on the United Kingdom chart in 1968. The album landed on the Billboard album chart, reaching #21 and going Gold.
- "Young Girl" (Jerry Fuller)
- "Lady Madonna" (John Lennon, Paul McCartney)
- "Kiss Me Goodbye" (Les Reed, Barry Mason)
- "The Pleasure of You" (Fuller, Gary Puckett)
- "Dreams of the Everyday Housewife" (Chris Gantry)
- "I'm Losing You" (Puckett, Fuller)
- "Honey (I Miss You)" (Bobby Russell)
- "The Mighty Quinn" (Bob Dylan)
- "Wait Till The Sun Shines on You" (Kerry Chater)
- "(Sweet, Sweet Baby) Since You've Been Gone" (Aretha Franklin, Teddy White)
- "Say You Don't Need Me" (Fuller, Puckett)