Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yukawa (written: 湯川) is a Japanese surname, but is also applied to proper nouns.
- Diana Yukawa (born 1985), Anglo-Japanese solo violinist. She has had two solo albums with BMG Japan, one of which opened to #1
- Hideki Yukawa (1907–1981), Japanese theoretical physicist and the first Japanese Nobel laureate
- Morio Yukawa (1908–1988), Japanese economist and diplomat
- Tsutomu Yukawa (1911-1942), Japanese aikidoka
- Manabu Yukawa from Galileo
- Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, a research institute in the field of theoretical physics, attached to Kyoto University in Japan
- Yukawa Station, a train station in Nachikatsuura, Higashimuro District, Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
- Yukawa interaction, named after Hideki Yukawa, is an interaction between a scalar field φ and a Dirac field Ψ of a particular type
- Yukawa potential, a potential of a particular form
- Yukawa–Tsuno equation, first developed in 1959, is a linear free-energy relationship in physical organic chemistry
- Yukawa Dam
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yukawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.