From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yukawa (written: 湯川) is a Japanese surname, but is also applied to proper nouns.
- Diana Yukawa (born 1985), Anglo-Japanese solo violinist. She has had two solo albums with BMG Japan, one of which opened to #1
- Hideki Yukawa (1907–1981), Japanese theoretical physicist and the first Japanese Nobel laureate
- Morio Yukawa (1908–1988), Japanese economist and diplomat
- Tsutomu Yukawa (1911-1942), Japanese aikidoka
- Manabu Yukawa from Galileo
- Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, a research institute in the field of theoretical physics, attached to Kyoto University in Japan
- Yukawa Station, a train station in Nachikatsuura, Higashimuro District, Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
- Yukawa interaction, named after Hideki Yukawa, is an interaction between a scalar field φ and a Dirac field Ψ of a particular type
- Yukawa potential, a potential of a particular form
- Yukawa–Tsuno equation, first developed in 1959, is a linear free-energy relationship in physical organic chemistry
- Yukawa Dam
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yukawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.