From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning||Different meanings depending on the kanji used|
|Region of origin||Japan|
Yukina is a female Japanese given name.
- 雪名, "snow, name"
- 雪菜, "snow, vegetable"
- 幸奈, "fortune, endure"
- 希奈, "rare, endure"
- Yukina Kashiwa (柏幸奈, born 1994), Japanese actress and idol singer
- Yukina Kinoshita (木下 優樹菜, born 1987)
- Yukina Ota (太田 由希奈, born 1986), Japanese figure skater
- Yukina Shirakawa (白川ゆきな, born 1985), Japanese model
- Yukina (YuYu Hakusho), a character in YuYu Hakusho media
- Yukina, a character in Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
- Yukina Kiritani, as in Imocho
- Yukina Himeragi, a character in Strike the Blood
- Yukina Himuro, a character in Missions of Love
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|