Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ZH or zh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ZH may refer to:
- Zh (digraph), a digraph in some languages, such as Albanian, Uyghur (Uyghur Latin script) and Chinese (pinyin)
- Zhe (Cyrillic) (Ж), a letter of the Cyrillic alphabet
- Chinese language (ISO 639-1 code: zh), based on a native name of the Chinese language Zhōngwén and a Chinese adjective for Chinese, Zhōnghuá.
- Canton of Zürich, Switzerland
- South Holland (Zuid-Holland), a province in the Netherlands
- Zhuhai, China
- Shenzhen Airlines (IATA airline designator)
- Zero Hedge, a financial blog started in 2009 by a group of Wall Street traders
- Zettahenry (ZH), an SI unit of inductance
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ZH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.