From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ZH or zh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ZH may refer to:
- Zh (digraph), a digraph in some languages, such as Albanian, Uyghur (Uyghur Latin script) and Chinese (pinyin)
- Zhe (Cyrillic) (Ж), a letter of the Cyrillic alphabet
- Chinese language (ISO 639-1 code: zh), based on a native name of the Chinese language Zhōngwén and a Chinese adjective for Chinese, Zhōnghuá.
- Canton of Zürich, Switzerland
- South Holland (Zuid-Holland), a province in the Netherlands
- Zhuhai, China
- Shenzhen Airlines (IATA airline designator)
- Zero Hedge, a financial blog started in 2009 by a group of Wall Street traders
- Zettahenry (ZH), an SI unit of inductance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ZH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.