Jang Gil-ja (Hangul: 장길자; Hanja: 長吉子; born 29 October 1943), also spelled Chang Gil-jah and Zahng Gil-jah, is a South Korean woman believed to be God the Mother by the Seongnam-based World Mission Society Church of God.
She is also the chairwoman of the We Love U Foundation (국제위러브유 운동) and the New Life Welfare Foundation (새생명복지회). The members of the World Mission Society Church of God call her "Jerusalem Mother" or "Heavenly Mother" and believe that she is God the Mother because the church believes that she has fulfilled all the prophecies of the Bible. Zhang is the mother of two children and has been married twice, (Korean “어머니 하나님” Eomeoni Hananim).
Jang's followers preach in over 175 countries in the world testifying that she is "God the Mother" (Chinese 母亲上帝 Muqin Shangdi).
- "WATV - Introduction". Retrieved 2013-03-22.
- dangdangnews.com Li Yingyu column 하나님의 교회를 주의하라 2013 May 26 "안상홍이 부산에서 목회를 할 때에 서울교회의 전도사였던 장길자라는 여인을 1985년부터 어머니하나님, 하늘의 예루살렘, 어린양의 신부등으로 숭배하고 있으며, 당시 서울교회를 목회하던 김주철이 현재 하나님의 교회 총회장을 맡고 있다. "
- "We love U - Intro". Retrieved 2013-03-22.
- "We love U - Red Cross". Archived from the original on 2014-02-02. Retrieved 2013-03-22.
- "WMSCOG: International Media Reports". Retrieved 2014-01-28.
- Amennews.com 통합측, 하나님의교회(안상홍증인회) ‘이단’ 재규정 2011
|This Korean biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|