Zarb may refer to: a common Maltese surname. Zarb is a Semitic name, and is phonetically similar to other names in Middle Eastern countries such as the Lebanese "Harb".
- Frank Zarb (born 1935), American businessman and former Republican politician
- John Zarb, an Australian conscientious objector to military service during the Vietnam War
- Tony Zarb, the secretary general of the Maltese General Workers' Union (GWU)
- John A. Zarb, American businessman and former Chairman, Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Zarb, or tonbak, a Persian percussion instrument.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zarb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.