Zawiya, Zawiyah, Zawia, Zaouia and similar terms may refer to:
- Khirbat Zawiya, a Palestinian Arab village in Baysan, depopulated in 1948
- Zawiya, Safad, a Palestinian Arab village depopulated in 1948
- Zawiya District, (officially Zawia) a district in the west of Libya
- Zawiya, Libya, (officially Zawia) the capital city of that district
- Zawiya, West Bank, a Palestinian town in Salfit Governorate, West Bank
- As-Sawiya, a Palestinian town in Nablus Governorate, West Bank
- Zawiya, Jenin, a Palestinian village in Jenin Governorate, West Bank
- Zawiya Mountain, a highland region in Syria
- Zawiya (institution), an Islamic religious school or monastery
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zawiya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.