Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zealot (from Greek ζηλωτής - zelotes, "emulator, zealous admirer or follower") may refer to:
|Look up zealot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Zealotry, a movement in 1st century AD Judaism.
- Zealot (Judaism), Jewish zealotry in the scriptures
- Simon the Zealot, one of the apostles of Jesus Christ
- Zealots of Thessalonica, a radical party in the mid-14th century Byzantine Empire
- Zealots of Piety, in 17th century Russia
- Zealot (Marvel Comics) a villain in the Marvel Comics universe
- Zealot (Wildstorm), a Wildstorm Comics character
- "Zealots", a song on Fugees' album The Score
- Zealot, a Protoss foot soldier unit in the video game StarCraft
- Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth, a book by Reza Aslan
- Zealot (album), an album by Muslimgauze
- Zealot (EP), an EP by Muslimgauze
- "The Zealot", an alternate title for the U.S. publication of Simon Scarrow's novel "The Eagle in the Sand".
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zealot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.