Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zhao may refer to:
- Zhao (surname) (赵), a Chinese surname
- Zhao County, in Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China
- 兆 (zhào), a Chinese numeral which usually represents 106 or 1012
- Admiral Zhao is a villain in the animated series Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Zhao (state) (403 BC–222 BC), a Warring States period state
- Triệu dynasty (204 BC–111 BC), or Zhao dynasty, a Nam Việt dynasty over southern China and northern Vietnam
- Former Zhao (304–329), or Han Zhao, a Sixteen Kingdoms state
- Later Zhao (319–351), a Sixteen Kingdoms state
- Zhao (Five Dynasties period) (910–921), a Five Dynasties period state
- Zhao Mausoleum (Qing Dynasty), mausoleum of the Qing emperor Huang Taji
- Zhao Mausoleum (Tang Dynasty), mausoleum of Chinese Emperor Taizong of Tang
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zhao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.