From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning||Carpenter, room builder|
|Language(s) of origin||Germanic|
|Related names||Zimmerman, Zimmermann, Simmerman, Timmerman, Carpenter, Carpentier, Charpentier|
Zimerman is a surname from the German Zimmerman.
Notable people with the surname include:
- Krystian Zimerman (born 1956), Polish pianist
- Morris Zimerman (1911–1992), South African rugby union player
- Zimmerman (with double "m"), surname of which Zimerman is a variant
- Zimmermann, surname and a list of people with the name
- All pages beginning with "Zimerman"
- All pages with a title containing Zimerman
|This page lists people with the surname Zimerman. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|